Bosch 04216 Ignition Rotor on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Bosch 04216 Ignition Rotor
Just like distributor caps, distributors rotors must have high tracking resistance and be made of the highest quality materials. Bosch supplied the world's first high-voltage ignition system in 1902 and has long been known for premium quality European ignition parts. Bosch also offers an equally superior line of ignition products for Asian cars and light trucks. Long recognized as an industry leader in ignition and fuel systems, Bosch's quality, innovation, and experience are the foundation of the entire line of engine management components.
- Precision-machined contacts provide the correct gap for accurate spark delivery
- Superior surface finish prevents dirt and moisture build-up while resisting carbon tracking for long life
- Finely-tooled metal mounting sleeve for a precise fit
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Shipping Weight: 10
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Caps, Rotors & Contacts for Sale
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
What you’re looking at here is - in concept form at least - the all-new Mercedes-Benz MLC SUV. Yes, it’s called the Concept Coupe SUV, but with the coupe version of the Mercedes-Benz ML arriving as soon as 2015, it provides a pretty big hint of the shape of things to come. And when we say big, we mean big.
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
How much dynamism does one man need -- nay, deserve? Audi attempts to answer that with the RS7 Dynamic Edition, a trim package for the current RS7, which is pretty dynamic to begin with. The Dynamic Edition provides no power or suspension upgrades over the regular RS7, preferring to merely look more dynamic (as a proof-of-concept from the "Audi exclusive" program).
Mon, 17 May 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Strate College in Paris, France, has been working on a Peugeot-sponsored project for the past few months. The project asks 30 students who have been divided into 10 groups to create the exterior design, an interior design, any related products (including accessories or new services, for example) and color and trim details for the premium Peugeot for the year 2030
Though there are no constraints on the technical package, the brief stipulates that the teams must create a scenario that illustrates global change, and design a vehicle that fits into this future environment. Designers from Peugeot have been very active in the process, guiding students in weekly critiques and assisting them with specific knowledge in key areas of expertise.