Bosch 09374 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Bosch 09374 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set
State-of-the-art manufacturing technology and quality control systems ensure that Bosch Premium Wire Sets meet, and often exceed, the performance of the original equipment wire sets that they replace. That's true for all of the components, including the wire set boots and connectors.
- Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer spark resulting in optimum engine performance while reducing the chance for misfire, and eliminating radio static
- 100% Pure silicone jacket resists oil penetration, for lifetime protection against wire set failure
- EPDM inner insulation stops power-robbing voltage leaks
- "Snap lock" terminals or OEM style connectors ensures that wires are tightly crimped to the connectors to exceed OEM standards, providing worry-free installation and re-installation
- Backed by a "no hassle" lifetime guarantee
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Shipping Weight: 110
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Ignition Wires for Sale
Mon, 20 Apr 2009
As if the new Cube weren't accessory-oriented enough, Nissan North America also is launching a U.S. business unit that will push accessories even more. Nissan's Specialty Vehicles Group will create model variations with thousands of dollars of accessories and extra vehicle features.
Tue, 22 May 2007
By Jack Carfrae
First Official Pictures
22 May 2007 10:19
Seat Altea Freetrack: the lowdown
Seat has given the Altea some wellington boots to join the burgeoning ranks of wannabe soft-roader 4x4s. First seen in concept guise at the Geneva Motor Show back in March, the Altea Freetrack is Seat's first-ever attempt at an off-roader. However, an extra 40mm of ground clearance, some chunky tyres and aesthetically challenging grey cladding don’t necessarily mean that the Freetrack is going to beat a Defender to the top of the hill.
Tue, 31 Aug 2010
Chevrolet is asking its 3,000 dealers to prepare for the late September launch of the Chevrolet Cruze compact by purchasing competitors' vehicles for test-drive comparisons. Chevrolet is encouraging dealers to have a Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic on site so prospective 2011 Cruze buyers can immediately measure the car against its segment competitors, said Margaret Brooks, Chevrolet small-car marketing director. At a media event Tuesday in suburban Detroit, Brooks said Chevrolet expects buyers to come away with a favorable view of the Cruze.