Bosch 09374 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Bosch 09374 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set
State-of-the-art manufacturing technology and quality control systems ensure that Bosch Premium Wire Sets meet, and often exceed, the performance of the original equipment wire sets that they replace. That's true for all of the components, including the wire set boots and connectors.
- Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer spark resulting in optimum engine performance while reducing the chance for misfire, and eliminating radio static
- 100% Pure silicone jacket resists oil penetration, for lifetime protection against wire set failure
- EPDM inner insulation stops power-robbing voltage leaks
- "Snap lock" terminals or OEM style connectors ensures that wires are tightly crimped to the connectors to exceed OEM standards, providing worry-free installation and re-installation
- Backed by a "no hassle" lifetime guarantee
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Shipping Weight: 110
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Ignition Wires for Sale
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
A larger version of the tiny Volkswagen E-Up! electric-vehicle concept, unveiled here at the Frankfurt auto show, likely will be sold in the United States. "The reason we are working on an electric vehicle is the American market," said Ulrich Hackenberg, board member in charge of product development at Volkswagen AG.
Tue, 01 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Electric car manufacturer Tesla has said that self-driving cars could be a reality within the next three years, with the firm targeting a computer-guided version of its Model S saloon. Tesla chief executive officer Elon Musk said in an interview with the Financial Times that the autonomous driving technology would act like “an autopilot” that could be switched on and off like an aeroplane’s guidance system. On Bing: see pictures of autonomous cars
Find out how much a used Tesla costs on Auto Trader
However, while Musk claimed that 90% of distances driven today would be able to be completed autonomously in three years’ time, he also admitted that fully self-driving vehicles may be a “bridge too far” in the near future.
Sun, 02 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
It looks like Mercedes are going to stretch the appeal of the new B Class by adding a new 7 seat option. Mercedes foray in to small hatchbacks has not exactly been an unmitigated success. The last generation A and B class were really just two sizes of the same car, neither of which had much driver appeal and were bought as runarounds by Mercedes buyers who wanted a car for ‘er indoors.