Bosch 09669 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Bosch 09669 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set
State-of-the-art manufacturing technology and quality control systems ensure that Bosch Premium Wire Sets meet, and often exceed, the performance of the original equipment wire sets that they replace. That's true for all of the components, including the wire set boots and connectors.
- Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer spark resulting in optimum engine performance while reducing the chance for misfire, and eliminating radio static
- 100% Pure silicone jacket resists oil penetration, for lifetime protection against wire set failure
- EPDM inner insulation stops power-robbing voltage leaks
- "Snap lock" terminals or OEM style connectors ensures that wires are tightly crimped to the connectors to exceed OEM standards, providing worry-free installation and re-installation
- Backed by a "no hassle" lifetime guarantee
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Shipping Weight: 430
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Ignition Wires for Sale
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The MG3 – MG’s new supermini – has been caught testing in Spain ahead of a launch in the UK in early 2013. MG doesn’t offer a great deal of choice for car buyers at the moment, but the MG range is set to expand in 2013 with the addition of the MG3 supermini. The MG3 is already on sale in China, but MG are busy giving the MG3 a bit of a makeover to suit European markets, and a trio of UK plate MG3s have been caught out testing in Spain ahead of a UK launch at the start of the New Year.
Thu, 28 May 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Autodesk held 'Automotive Days - Detroit 2009' on May 12th and 13th at the Townsend Hotel in Downtown Birmingham, Michigan, one of Detroit's more upscale communities. The two-day event focused on digital prototyping and included a variety of presentations - from advanced 3D visualization to engineering simulation. The audience of designers, engineers, and visualization experts listened to advancements that will help smooth the data flow from initial 2D sketches to engineered and ready-to-tool 3D CAD data.
Mon, 06 Aug 2012 00:00:00 -0700
New car registrations in the UK have risen for the fifth month running, with a total of 143,884 new cars registered in July 2012. The UK is continuing to buck the European trend with new car registrations up by 9.3 per cent in July (2102) to 143,884 according to new figures released by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). That figure is the largest sales volume of 2012 and is the fifth month in a row that new car registrations have risen, despite economic woes and the Eurozone crisis, and brings registrations in 2012 to 1,201,564 so far, leading the SMMT to increase their prediction for 2012 sales upwards to 1.97 million.