Bulldog Winch (20080) Winch Hand Controller on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Bulldog Winch (20080) Winch Hand Controller
Bulldog Winch offers an extensive line of Jeep, Truck, Trailer, Power sports and Utility Winches. Most of them are offered in both wire rope and synthetic rope versions. We pack our winches with quality components and extra features. We offer competitive warranties and Bulldog Winch carries parts for all our winches. Overall, this means excellent value winches you can trust and count on for the long haul.
- We pack our winches with quality components and extra features
- We offer competitive warranties and Bulldog Winch carries parts for all our winches
- Overall, this means excellent value winches you can trust and count on for the long haul
- Manufacturer: Bulldog Winch
- Shipping Weight: 95
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Winches for Sale
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
SUPERMARKETS Asda and Tesco have provided some autumn cheer for motorists by reducing their fuel prices. First, Asda announced that from Tuesday it would be knocking 2p a litre off the price of its petrol and 1p a litre off diesel. Then Tesco said it would be reducing its petrol "by up to 2p per litre" and cutting its diesel by 1p a litre - also from Tuesday.
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 00:00:00 -0800
2011 Chrysler 300C - launches at the 2011 Detroit Motor Show
The Chrysler 300C may not be the biggest seller in the UK – although it is loved by chauffeur companies looking for a cheap ‘Limo’ – but it is still a common enough occurrence on British roads for news of a 2011 Chrysler 300C to be of interest to UK as well as US readers. The facelift for the 2011 300C is not the most comprehensive ever seen, but the exterior does get a bit of a workover with a new grille, LEDs and a more rakish windscreen which makes the 300C look a bit less like a ‘box on a box’ in profile. Oh, and Chrysler has stuffed lumps of extra chrome wherever it can, although we doubt if they will make the Euro version.
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The 2012 Ford Taurus Police Interceptor will use 35 percent less fuel than the Crown Victoria, while the Explorer-based 2013 Ford Police Interceptor utility vehicle will use 32 percent less than its competitors, Ford said on Friday. The city and highway ratings of the 3.5-liter Taurus are 18 mpg and 26 mpg, which betters the Crown Victoria by 25 percent. The additional 10 percent in Ford's estimate is said to come from the Taurus Interceptor's improved idling habits.