Cadence Ceq-777 Car 4-band Parametric Equalizer Usb Aux 7-volt Line Driver New on 2040-parts.com
Los Angeles, California, United States
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Protect It Now with a
Consumer Priority Service Extended Warranty
Equalizers Only for Sale
- *new* audiocontrol® eqx-g trunk mount 6-band car equalizer eq w/ crossover gray(US $259.95)
- New soundstream® mpq-7b 1/2-din 7-band graphic equalizer eq w/ sub level control(US $54.95)
- New soundstream® mpq-7xo 1/2-din 7-band dual-channel parametric car equalizer eq(US $54.95)
- Soundstream icq.4 audio 4-channel oem integration line input high low converter(US $44.44)
- Soundstream icq.2 audio 2-channel oem integration line input high low converter(US $34.98)
- Soundstream mpq-5xo 5 band eq crossover equalizier new!(US $59.98)
By Gavin Green Motor Shows 02 October 2008 19:16 Toyota showed the latest, third-generation Avensis, a car that typically whips up as much excitement from car enthusiasts as the Eurovision Song Contest does with music aficionados. The Avensis is one of those cars that typically provides loyal service to company car reps before naturally seeing out as its days as a minicab, pine scent dangling from rear-view mirror. The new one though is a much tidier effort in its styling, and the Tourer (estate) version is bordering on the svelte.Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Buick is launching a connectivity feature on its 2012 models as the brand looks to attract younger and tech-savvy customers--and to shed its sometime stodgy image. Called IntelliLink, the connectivity technology arrives as standard equipment on the 2012 Verano sedan, before being added to the Regal and the LaCrosse. The Enclave SUV gets it in 2013.Tue, 03 Nov 2009
By Guy Bird Motor Industry 03 November 2009 09:22 CAR: Chris Bangle once told a great story about sending BMW designers to study with an origami master to gain influence. Judging by the Vision EfficientDynamics concept it looks like you were on that trip? Adrian van Hooydonk: I didn’t go along but in the recent past our designers have experimented with a lot of things – folded metal, folded paper, even plywood – and on this concept car maybe all of that came to fruition.