Camaro Gto Ls1 Alternator Power Steering Bracket K10167 on 2040-parts.com
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Brand:Kwik Performance, Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number:K10167
Help for LS1 Camaro engine swaps
Relocate your LS1 alternator and power steering pump with this bracket package.
It's professionally engineered and tested.
The clean design looks like it came from the factory.
It's so inexpensive you won't even have to get permission from your wife.
Here's a Kwik and easy solution to your LS1 alternator and power steering pump problems:
- You may have clearance issues with the frame, motor mount, or steering box.
- You want to use your F-body alternator and "Type 2" remote reservoir power steering pump, but place them in the Corvette locations.
Here's how to solve those problems:
- Keep your current alternator and pump.
- Mount them with a bracket kit from Kwik Performance, Inc.
This listing fits Camaro, Firebird, and GTO LSx engines only.
Features and benefits
- Stresses and vibrations evaluated with Finite Element Analysis and prototype testing.
- All pulleys aligned with each other within SAE specifications.
- Zinc plated fasteners used throughout for corrosion resistance and great appearance.
- All brackets made from 6061-T6 aluminum for light weight, good looks, and rust-free appearance. Matches the all-aluminum LSx engines.
- All plates are cut on a computer-controlled, ultra-high pressure water jet.
- All pulleys, belts, alternators, pumps, etc. are standard, easily available items.
What is included:
- Front and rear attachment plates.
- Spacer tubes.
- Idler pulley mount.
- All fasteners needed to attach the brackets to the engine, and the alternator and pump to the brackets.
- Smooth idler pulley.
Additional parts needed to complete the installation (not included in this kit):
- Six-rib belt, length such that the tensioner indicator arrow is between the max and min marks.
- LSx Engine with Camaro crank pulley and water pump.
- An LSx alternator from an F-body or truck/SUV.
- Almost any Type 2 remote reservoir power steering pump. Note: 2004 GTO pump does not fit.
- A compatible power steering pulley, with proper offset.
- AC compressor bracket shown is not required and not included. The standard GM tensioner can be used.
Click here for installation instructions
Copyright 2007-2008 Kwik Performance, Inc. All rights reserved
Belts, Pulleys, & Brackets for Sale
Tue, 15 May 2007
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
15 May 2007 11:37
Brabus SV12 S Biturbo Coupe: the lowdown
Environmental concerns? Soaring tax duties? Pah.
Thu, 10 Jan 2008
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
10 January 2008 10:17
This is our first look at Saab's 9-4X - the car that kickstarts the brand's new model initiative. And although the 9-4X BioPower is labelled as a concept, the production car will look almost identical when it goes on sale in 2009. Sharing a platform with the new Cadillac crossover, and drawing on the Aero X concept for styling cues, the 9-4X looks impressive.
Mon, 27 Jul 2009
The Supercharged, 503bhp Jaguar XFR
All the Jaguar news of late has been on the new Jaguar XJ. But the car that started the real Jaguar Renaissance was the Jaguar XF, and the halo version of that successful car is the 503bhp Jaguar XFR. So when Jaguar called and asked if we’d like a Jaguar XFR for a few days it would have been churlish to decline!