Camaro Gto Ls1 Alternator Power Steering Bracket K10167 on 2040-parts.com
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Brand:Kwik Performance, Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number:K10167
Help for LS1 Camaro engine swaps
Relocate your LS1 alternator and power steering pump with this bracket package.
It's professionally engineered and tested.
The clean design looks like it came from the factory.
It's so inexpensive you won't even have to get permission from your wife.
Here's a Kwik and easy solution to your LS1 alternator and power steering pump problems:
- You may have clearance issues with the frame, motor mount, or steering box.
- You want to use your F-body alternator and "Type 2" remote reservoir power steering pump, but place them in the Corvette locations.
Here's how to solve those problems:
- Keep your current alternator and pump.
- Mount them with a bracket kit from Kwik Performance, Inc.
This listing fits Camaro, Firebird, and GTO LSx engines only.
Features and benefits
- Stresses and vibrations evaluated with Finite Element Analysis and prototype testing.
- All pulleys aligned with each other within SAE specifications.
- Zinc plated fasteners used throughout for corrosion resistance and great appearance.
- All brackets made from 6061-T6 aluminum for light weight, good looks, and rust-free appearance. Matches the all-aluminum LSx engines.
- All plates are cut on a computer-controlled, ultra-high pressure water jet.
- All pulleys, belts, alternators, pumps, etc. are standard, easily available items.
What is included:
- Front and rear attachment plates.
- Spacer tubes.
- Idler pulley mount.
- All fasteners needed to attach the brackets to the engine, and the alternator and pump to the brackets.
- Smooth idler pulley.
Additional parts needed to complete the installation (not included in this kit):
- Six-rib belt, length such that the tensioner indicator arrow is between the max and min marks.
- LSx Engine with Camaro crank pulley and water pump.
- An LSx alternator from an F-body or truck/SUV.
- Almost any Type 2 remote reservoir power steering pump. Note: 2004 GTO pump does not fit.
- A compatible power steering pulley, with proper offset.
- AC compressor bracket shown is not required and not included. The standard GM tensioner can be used.
Click here for installation instructions
Copyright 2007-2008 Kwik Performance, Inc. All rights reserved
Belts, Pulleys, & Brackets for Sale
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
With the new Mercedes CLA – the four-door coupe version of the new Mercedes A Class – revealed, we get the first video of the baby CLS. That USP is the slick ‘Baby CLS’ look that will appeal not only to downsizers wanting a ‘proper’ Mercedes as an option, but those looking for a properly stylish, small luxury car. And for those buyers, the new Mercedes CLS fits the bill.
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
On Tuesday, Scion unveiled the cars it will show on its stand at SEMA and, while we appreciate the efforts of the tC tuners in the Scion Tuner Challenge, we gotta admit the FR-S entries and another stretch limo xB really caught our editorial eye. Coolest car of the night was a tie between the Ken Gushi GReddy FR-S and the Bulletproof Automotive FR-S. We couldn't decide which we liked better.
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Lexus has pulled the cloth back on the all-new Lexus IS at the 2013 Detroit motor show, and announced more details of its new hybrid 3-series rival. This will be the first hybrid Lexus IS, and UK sales will start in summer 2013.
What do we know about the new hybrid Lexus IS?
The IS300h combines an electric motor with a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. The torque output is yet to be confirmed, but there's 217bhp and Lexus is aiming for a sub-100g/km CO2 output and fuel consumption of at least 65mpg. Figures like that are likely to grab the attention of fleet managers, as Lexus hopes to close the gap on rivals like the BMW 3-series, Mercedes C-class and Audi A4.
There's a non-hybrid model too, but this IS250 will be powered by a 204bhp 2.5-litre V6 petrol engine. It won't be a fleet favourite.
The IS250h has a six-speed automatic transmission, the IS300h has a CVT gearbox, and both cars are rear-wheel drive.