Camaro Gto Ls1 Alternator Power Steering Bracket K10167 on 2040-parts.com
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Brand:Kwik Performance, Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number:K10167
Help for LS1 Camaro engine swaps
Relocate your LS1 alternator and power steering pump with this bracket package.
It's professionally engineered and tested.
The clean design looks like it came from the factory.
It's so inexpensive you won't even have to get permission from your wife.
Here's a Kwik and easy solution to your LS1 alternator and power steering pump problems:
- You may have clearance issues with the frame, motor mount, or steering box.
- You want to use your F-body alternator and "Type 2" remote reservoir power steering pump, but place them in the Corvette locations.
Here's how to solve those problems:
- Keep your current alternator and pump.
- Mount them with a bracket kit from Kwik Performance, Inc.
This listing fits Camaro, Firebird, and GTO LSx engines only.
Features and benefits
- Stresses and vibrations evaluated with Finite Element Analysis and prototype testing.
- All pulleys aligned with each other within SAE specifications.
- Zinc plated fasteners used throughout for corrosion resistance and great appearance.
- All brackets made from 6061-T6 aluminum for light weight, good looks, and rust-free appearance. Matches the all-aluminum LSx engines.
- All plates are cut on a computer-controlled, ultra-high pressure water jet.
- All pulleys, belts, alternators, pumps, etc. are standard, easily available items.
What is included:
- Front and rear attachment plates.
- Spacer tubes.
- Idler pulley mount.
- All fasteners needed to attach the brackets to the engine, and the alternator and pump to the brackets.
- Smooth idler pulley.
Additional parts needed to complete the installation (not included in this kit):
- Six-rib belt, length such that the tensioner indicator arrow is between the max and min marks.
- LSx Engine with Camaro crank pulley and water pump.
- An LSx alternator from an F-body or truck/SUV.
- Almost any Type 2 remote reservoir power steering pump. Note: 2004 GTO pump does not fit.
- A compatible power steering pulley, with proper offset.
- AC compressor bracket shown is not required and not included. The standard GM tensioner can be used.
Click here for installation instructions
Copyright 2007-2008 Kwik Performance, Inc. All rights reserved
Belts, Pulleys, & Brackets for Sale
Tue, 17 May 2011
Ford, in conjunction with Ohio State University, is turning to the humble garden weed as sustainable resource, researching the dandelion's potential use as an alternative to synthetic rubber. While the automaker already makes considerable use of sustainable materials in its vehicles – such as soy foam seat cushions and straw-filled plastic for interior trim – this latest discovery opens up a wealth of new possibilities for automotive applications. According to research conducted by Ford, a milky-white substance that is found in certain dandelion roots can produce a sustainable rubber that could be used to create plastic parts for vehicle interiors.
Thu, 26 Sep 2013
Alfa Romeo’s thrilling new 4C sports car "marks a line in the sand" for the Italian firm, according to head of Alfa Romeo Europe, Louis-Carl Vignon. Speaking to MSN Cars at the launch of the 4C, the Alfa exec confirmed the marque’s future products will be inspired by its new halo model, meaning we’ll see more high-tech, efficient and performance-focused Alfa Romeo’s in the near future. On Bing: see pictures of the Alfa Romeo 4C Alfa Romeo 4C review
A new off-roader will make up the heart of the Alfa Romeo range
Vignon also outlined that further variants of the 4C are possible, potentially including an open-top spider version, as well as a higher-powered, more hardcore model.
Mon, 07 Oct 2013
Some of Porsche's rarest and most iconic cars will be showcased at the North Carolina Museum of Art's new exhibition, ‘Porsche by Design: Seducing Speed'. The collection, which consists of 22 cars dating back to 1938, is designed to explore the history and development of the Porsche lineup up until the present day. Amongst the models are a 1938 Type 64 Berlin-Rom racer, a 1963 Type 901 Prototype, 1969 Type 917 16-Cylinder Spyder Prototype and a 2010 Type 911 Sport Classic Carrera.