Cambridge Sae Size 36 Worm Gear Hose Clamps, 10 Pcs/box. 1/2" Band Size, Min Dia on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Cambridge SAE Size 36 Worm Gear Hose Clamps, 10 pcs/Box. 1/2" Band Size, Min Dia 1-13/16", Max Dia 2-3/4", Exceeds 60 inch-pounds of torque. Stainless Steel Band & Housing, Zinc Plated Screw.
Constructed from high quality materials, and easy to use, Cambridge Hose Clamps are the perfect choice. Cambridge products are preferred by a wide range of industries that include Contractors, DIYers, Manufacturers, Retailers, Businesses, and personal use. Whether organizing a home office or a project around the house; doing small home renovations or a commercial construction job- Cambridge offers an easy to use, high quality product that you will be extremely satisfied with. Cambridge products are preferred by many industry leaders in the Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Automotive-aftermarket industries.
- Cambridge SAE Size 36 Worm Gear Hose Clamps, 10pcs/Box.
- 1/2" Band Size, Minimum Diameter 1-13/16", Maximum Diameter 2-3/4", Exceeds 60 inch-pounds of torque.
- Stainless Steel Band, Stainless Steel Housing, Zinc Plated Screw.
- Easy to use, premium quality & excellent value!
- Looking for another size? Our Cambridge line offers many choices to choose from. For a product solution that works best for you, please be sure to view all of our Cambridge product ASINs on Amazon. Cambridge products are preferred by many industry leaders in the Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Automotive-aftermarket industries.
- Manufacturer: Cambridge Resources
- Shipping Weight: 65
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Following the unveiling of the striking S550 Coupe at the recent Geneva motor show, Mercedes-Benz has now taken the wraps off the even more powerful S-class two-door: The 2015 S63 AMG Coupe. It's set to make a public debut at the upcoming New York auto show. The plush, leather-lined four-seater, which will lock horns with the Bentley Continental GT when North American sales get underway later this year, runs a carryover twin-turbocharged 5.5-liter V8 engine from its predecessor, the CL63 AMG.
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Ford Fiesta ST - expected at Frankfurt
There was a time when it seemed likely Ford would abandon all plans for a hot Fiesta. They seemed convinced that a Fiesta ST would be anathema in our seemingly eco-obsessed times, but fortunately they’ve had a change of heart. We reported back in September 2010 – after we had spy shots of what appeared to be the new Fiesta ST – that Ford were planning to cash-in on their WRC Fiest profile to finally bring us a Fiesta with a bit more get-up-and-go than the Zetec S could manage.
Thu, 12 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The boys at Lambo had quite the conundrum on their hands when they were asked to display a new Lamborghini Aventador in a Lamborghini Museum exhibit at Chiostro del Bramante in Italy. The team made quick work of a unique task: disassemble the car, and then rebuild it inside the museum's great room. Some of the trickier parts?