Camco 55552 18" 14-50 50 Amp Standard Powergrip Plug To Ss2-50 50 Amp Locking on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
USA Daily Deals
Camco 55552 18" 14-50 50 AMP Standard PowerGrip Plug To SS2-50 50 AMP Locking Receptacle Adapter
- Connect marine-style 50 AMP RV power inlet to 50 AMP standard power source
- Threaded locking ring creates a weatherproof connection
- Standard end has PowerGrip handle making plugging and unplugging easier
- 18" length adapter
- Manufacturer: Camco
- Shipping Weight: 240
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS or FedEx (depending on location and package weight)
● eBay Global Shipping Program - We are a part of eBay Global Shipping Program. This means that eBay will be responsible for shipping and import charges and times. We don't control the shipping times and import charges, which are based on your location in the world. You can find all the info in the eBay listing!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT USA Daily Deals
Since 2010 USA Daily Deals have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there�s a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Tue, 10 Nov 2009
Designers at Bentley have collaborated to create one-off works of art to benefit the Christie, a specialist cancer center in Manchester, UK. The collection, which features a vast array of sculptures, paintings, digital art and photography created in many different media, will be auctioned off at an exclusive event at Bonhams in London on December 1. The unique pieces, created by created by Bentley's head of design, Dirk van Braeckel; head of interior design Robin Page; chief designer Raul Pires and 20 other designers, digital designers and clay modelers, draw on the skills and techniques utilized in their roles and their enthusiasm for art.
Thu, 01 Dec 2011
Subaru's long-awaited BRZ finally surfaced in production format at Tokyo. After the BRZ-STi of LA two weeks ago, the production car loses the iconic Subaru high-level rear wing and other ‘go-fast' parts for an aesthetic close to the production ‘86' from Toyota. The cars low front end, thanks to its low-mounted boxer engine, boasts flared arches whilst the DRG features a large grille and accompanying lower bumper vents that differ from the 86.
Mon, 04 Jul 2011
Nissan plans to introduce a compact, entry-level Infiniti model below the G series to compete against such cars as the Audi A3 and Lexus CT 200h. The car would be part of a global product blitz to build Infiniti's lineup to 10 vehicles from seven by 2017. The car would be based on the Etherea concept shown in March at the Geneva auto show, a person familiar with the plan says.