Camco 55552 18" 14-50 50 Amp Standard Powergrip Plug To Ss2-50 50 Amp Locking on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
USA Daily Deals
Camco 55552 18" 14-50 50 AMP Standard PowerGrip Plug To SS2-50 50 AMP Locking Receptacle Adapter
- Connect marine-style 50 AMP RV power inlet to 50 AMP standard power source
- Threaded locking ring creates a weatherproof connection
- Standard end has PowerGrip handle making plugging and unplugging easier
- 18" length adapter
- Manufacturer: Camco
- Shipping Weight: 240
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS or FedEx (depending on location and package weight)
● eBay Global Shipping Program - We are a part of eBay Global Shipping Program. This means that eBay will be responsible for shipping and import charges and times. We don't control the shipping times and import charges, which are based on your location in the world. You can find all the info in the eBay listing!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT USA Daily Deals
Since 2010 USA Daily Deals have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there�s a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Aston Martin Virage Video
It’s easy to make fun of the Aston Martin Virage. Easy because, at first glance, it looks like a purely cynical move to pitch a car half way between the Grand Tourer DB9 and the more driver-focused DBS. And it is.
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Lamborghini could launch an SUV in 2017, CEO Stephan Winkelmann told a German newspaper. The Italian supercar brand will unveil a concept for the vehicle at the Beijing motor show on April 23 to test public reaction, according to a report in the German business daily Handelsblatt on Thursday. Winkelmann wants the SUV as a third model line along with the Gallardo and Aventador super cars to help make the brand profitable.
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The BMW M3 is a potent performer right off the showroom floor. Intake, exhaust, plugs, wires--these are things that M3 drivers don't need to worry about. But what if you're looking for some flash to go along with your fast?