Camoplast Challenger 136"x15"x2" Paddle Track on 2040-parts.com
Pocatello, Idaho, United States
Tracks & Studs for Sale
- 1972 arctic cat kitty fuel tank with shut off and mounting bracket(US $39.95)
- 141x15x1.352 3.0 pitch cobra track(US $300.00)
- Fast trac 40 ct stud backers double yellow mxz pro x rush 121" 136" 120" 128"
- New omc bearing cup # 487702 used in many models
- Arctic cat 0.875" traction master 2-ply studs & nuts - 96 pack - 0638-684(US $89.99)
- Arctic cat 1.00" traction master 2-ply studs backers nuts - 24 pack - 0638-686(US $27.99)
The sub-comp[act SUV Vauxhall Mokka is now on sale in the UK in three trim levels with a choice of three engines from £16,995. First customer cars in November 2012. The official debut for the Vauxhall Mokka (which retains the German spelling of 'Mocha' for its name) was the 2012 Geneva Motor Show in March, although by then we already knew what was on offer. That's because not only had Vauxhall / Opel divvied up photos of the Mokka in January, we'd also had the Buick Encore revealed in the States which is, to all intents and purposes, a Mokka with an Uncle Sam badge.Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:00:00 -0800
The Audi A1 quattro snow testing in Canada It did seem a strange omission by Audi not to have a quattro drivetrain for the ‘Only Premium Brand in its Sector’ Audi A1. And it was that lack of a quattro system for the A1 which apparently stopped the car that ended up being the Audi A1 1.4 TFSI from being launched as the Audi S1 at Paris last year. All of which has no doubt spurred Audi on to see development of a quattro platform for the A1.Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Chrysler will build an electric version of the Fiat 500 minicar for sale in the United States, starting in 2012, the automaker said on Monday. A prototype of the Fiat 500EV was shown at the Detroit auto show. The concept uses an electric motor, an advanced lithium-ion battery pack and an electric vehicle-control unit.