Car Stereo In Dash Cd Radio Aiwa Cdc-x227 With Removable Faceplate Not Tested on 2040-parts.com
Independence, Missouri, US
You are purchasing the Aiwa CDC-X227 in dash CD-Player/Radio. I used to have this exact model and loved it. My brother-in-law passed away recently and our family is in the process of cleaning out his apartment. This unit has not been tested and being sold as is, please bid accordingly.
Audio In-Dash Units for Sale
- Mercedes audio player a 203 820 10 86 + lower paner(US $12.00)
- Secret audio sst ipod/usb/mp3 classic/collector/muscle car stereo am fm radio(US $279.00)
- Alpine xm radio tuner module tua-t020xm satellite radio (US $19.99)
- Mitsubishi motors am/fm/cd car stereo reciever model mr587268(US $15.00)
- New audiovox im-400 cassette am fm mpx player radio. all mounting hardware.(US $39.00)
- Vw monsoon jetta passat gti radio knobs full set of 5 2001 02 03 04 2005 *(US $35.00)
The VW Golf R 400 can hit 62mph in 3.9 seconds Volkswagen usually reserve their extreme concepts for the Worthersee Show, but they’re heading to next week’s Beijing Motor Show with a very extreme Golf R. The VW Golf R 400 Concept takes the regular Golf R – perhaps the most ‘grown-up’ hot hatch you can buy – and not only adds more power but extreme styling too. That means the 2.0 litre turbo 4-cylinder engine in the Golf R being crankes up to deliver 395bhp (400PS) which cuts the 0-62mph time by a full second over the production Golf R with the DSG ‘box to a supercar-bashing 3.9 seconds.Thu, 08 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
For our young readers, this may seem like nothing. But for the more mature set, here's a new function for your iPhone or iPod Touch--you can make the payment on your Benz. Mercedes-Benz Financial has launched its iPhone app, just three months after launching the pay-from-your-smart-phone project.Wed, 24 Jul 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Yesterday, we received an e-mail from Hendrik Nuyens, who you may know as a member of the Dutch rock band brainphArt. It seems Nuyens recently caught Ferrari's idiotically named LaFerrari testing on the open road near Fiorano. Even if the name is dumb, the LaFerrari's specs are impressive.