MoTeC L120 USB Enclosed Logger|
BASIC SPECIFICATIONSLogging - optional (requires logging upgrade)
- 120 MB internal logging memory
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (Pro Analysis upgrade available)
- 2 Digital and 3 Speed inputs
Inputs - optional (requires I/O upgrade)
Outputs - optional (requires I/O upgrade)
- 6 analogue voltage inputs:
- 4 x 0 to 5.46 V, 1.33 mV resolution
- 2 x 0 to 15.0 V, 3.66 mV resolution
- 2 analogue temperature inputs
- 0 to 15 V, 3.66 mV resolution
- 4 low side outputs PWM or switched operation
- 0.5 Amp max, current limited and thermal overload protected
Compatible with E816 and E888 expanders (providing full functional use)
- 3-axis accelerometer, detection range: +/- 5G
- Temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- 2 configurable CAN buses, with individually programmable CAN bus speeds. One can be used as RS232 Receive.
- 2 RS232 ports, one with transmit and receive, one with receive only
Sensor Supply Currents
- Operating voltage: 6 to 32 V DC
- Operating current: 0.4 A typical at 14 V (excluding sensor currents)
- Reverse battery protection
- Battery transient protection
- 5 V sensor supply: 0.25 A maximum
- 8 V sensor supply: 0.25 A maximum
- Internal: -20 °C to 80 °C
- Typical ambient temperature range in free air: -20 °C to 65 °C
- Size: 134.5 x 103.9 x 20.2 mm excluding connector and tab
- Weight 289 g
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
- Suitable for bikes, cars, marine and industrial applications
- Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs
- Easily integrates with MoTeC CAN based products such as ECUs and expanders. Full I/O expansion available with use of E888, E816 expanders.
- GPS Lap Timing
- Supports T2 Telemetry
Several options are available as upgrades to customise and grow your system. These additional features are activated through a simple password system, at any time when you need it.
For the L120 Enclosed Logger the following upgrades are available:120 MB Logging
The 120 MB Logging upgrade allows for the recording of input data (e.g. from sensors and ECUs) to the L120's internal 120 MB logging memory. It includes use of MoTeC's world class i2 data analysis software.
Provides access to advanced i2 Pro data analysis software with multiple graph overlays, X-Y plots, advanced maths functions, synchronised video (automatic alignment), and flexible layouts to accommodate virtually any user preference.
Enables transmission of live data from the vehicle to the pit where it can be viewed in real time using the MoTeC Telemetry Monitor software. Requires radio modems or other means of transmission.
Provides additional input/output functionality consisting of:
- 6 extra analogue voltage inputs
- 2 extra analogue temperature inputs
- 4 extra auxiliary outputs
|MoTeC's fully updatable software is designed to quickly optimise the setup of your vehicle. It is user-friendly with an intuitive menu structure and extensive help screens. To access the newest features you can download the latest version at MoTeC.com.|
• User-defined conditions to trigger alarms
• Calculations including laptimes, lap gain/loss, speed and distance, fuel prediction
• Monitor active channels—view all channels live through the Ethernet connection
• Sensor zeroing
• Details editor including event, venue and vehicle details
• Help screens
i2 Data Analysis Software
• Analyzing logged data quickly and efficiently
• Viewing data, collected from the L120 internal log memory, numerically or graphically to evaluate the health and performance of the vehicle and to assess driving technique
• Monitoring various parameters in order to make improvements to performance and maintain vehicle reliability
Use of i2 Standard data analysis software is included. In addition, the Pro Analysis upgrade is available which gives access to the i2 Pro version of the software.
• Viewing data in real time
• Monitoring the engine and chassis from the pit while the vehicle is on track
The Telemetry upgrade must be enabled to use Telemetry software.
To complete your installation, MoTeC has a large range of products available, all designed and/or tested to ensure they work well with your data logger.|
To configure the L120, a communication cable is required to connect to a PC. An Ethernet cable should be used to connect to the Ethernet port on the PC.
A MoTeC BR2 Beacon Receiver can be connected to the L120 for lap timing as well as calculation features for laptime gain/loss, fuel used per lap and fuel predictions.
Lambda sensors, position sensors, force and motion sensors, pressure sensors, temperature sensors and speed sensors.
Radio or GSM modems to send the logged data to a computer in the pit garage to view live in the pits while the vehicle is still on track.
MoTeC's E888 or E816 Expanders can be connected to the C187 with full functionality.
GPS units can be used with the L120 for speed, position, track mapping and lap timing, plus date, time and GPS statistics.
MoTeC’s professional, race-grade electronics are sophisticated and therefore it is highly recommended that installation is performed by a professional installer. It is NOT advised for the average installer. An advanced understanding of electrical systems is necessary. Fischer Motorsports will support all sales and also offers professional grade wiring harnesses and installation services for all applications. We have 10+ years of professional race experience based upon MoTeC control and specialize in Power train, Chassis, Drivetrain, and Data programming both at our facilities, onsite customer dyno/track support, or even remote support. Please remember that if you cannot find the time or finances to do the job right the first time, you will ultimately end up looking for time or funds to do it over again. Select us or find a qualified installer, it will ultimately increase your results and minimize future expenses or downtime related to improper setup or installation.
PAYMENT - SHIPPING - RETURNS
Please Visit Our eBay Store Or Contact Us For All Your MoTeC Needs
We Accept The Following Forms of Payment
For fast shipments, please pay for the item after purchase. For Buyer/Seller protection, we will only ship to CONFIRMED addresses. Please, SERIOUS buyers only!
Most of our items ship same day. If we expect an item to take longer than three business days to ship we will let you know. International shipments may take up to five business days to ship.
Please see the eBay shipping calculator for an exact shipping quote to your location.
We use UPS Ground for quick domestic delivery with tracking numbers.
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BUYING FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING APPROVAL. We will gladly combine shipping for multiple items!
All sales are final. None of our items are returnable or refundable unless approved by Fischer Motorsports.
A Return Authorization may be issued in certain cases where Fischer Motorsports authorizes a return, refund or exchange. All returns and cancellations will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee. You must contact us via email and request for your case to be reviewed.
RA numbers expire 15 days after they are issued. Items returned without an RA number or using an expired RA number will be refused.