Carburetor Choke Thermostat Standard Cv261 on 2040-parts.com
United States, United States
Chokes for Sale
- Carburetor choke thermostat standard cv212(US $17.20)
- Standard hygrade cpa61 carburetor choke pull off(US $23.75)
- Nos victor 1931-1932-1933-1934 international truck front wheel oil grease seals(US $150.00)
- Nos diamond t truck 520 r-1250 r16500 rear axle rear wheel oil grease seals(US $100.00)
- Cv122 standard choke thermostat 1974-77 dodge plymouth cars and trucks(US $15.00)
- Peugeot 309 choke control cable - 082860(US $20.00)
DRIVERS are being warned to not leave their cars unattended while warming them up this winter as car theft increases in the colder months. Thieves find it easy pickings when drivers leave car on driveways with the engine running to heat up the car before leaving home. However, this leads to a rise in car thefts at this time of year, according to research by Tracker.
Do You Know the Way to Monterey? Martin Swig and friends know several ways, and made a rally out of themSun, 14 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
One of the best things about the Monterey week is driving to it. Thanks to plate tectonics, California has some of the best roads in the world. No one knows those roads better than Martin Swig, professor emeritus of the School of Piston Knocks.Mon, 21 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
I spy something... beginning with i. That'll be the name for BMW's new sub-brand for its forthcoming electric vehicles (both pure EV and hybrid), announced today. Think of i as BMW M - a sub brand for the internet-savvy, eco-conscious, city-dwelling new premium car buyer. BMW's new sub-brand was launched with a live-streaming web conference from the BMW Welt complex in Munich on 21 February 2011.