Centerline Drag Racing Wheels Tires Rims Ball Cap Hat Shirt Jacket Collar Pins on 2040-parts.com
Buffalo, New York, United States
Up for auction are THREE collector pins. You get the 3 in the picture. No defects. Never been used. The clasps on the rear are a push and pull type of style....they click or latch onto the post - you pull the backing top half up and that releases the entire backing then and pull off. Pretty snug design - not as bad as some I have seen that don't even hold the product.
Other Merchandise for Sale
- Carroll shelby challenge coin super snake/ classic cobra "ferraris as is mine"(US $24.95)
- Shelby american super snake cobra backpack/duffel bag ford mustang gt500 svt(US $69.95)
- Volkswagen water bottle - kids - 1/2 liter(US $13.99)
- Ferrari 348 ts promotional model made by hand for factory by bbr in clear dome.(US $199.99)
- 80-43-2-339-558 mini cooper s 1:18 scale diecast midnight black(US $56.99)
- Vw logo key chain - 1" diameter(US $5.99)
New Mercedes SL 2012 - finally it's official After two days of leaks on the new SL, Mercedes finally unveils the 2012 Mercedes-Benz SL officially. We’ve started each of the last two days with news of the new 2012 Mercedes SL. Tuesday saw a leak of a brochure scan of the new SL – so we had a clear idea of what was coming – and yesterday saw the arrival of a full gallery of photos of the new SL.Fri, 29 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Newcastle-based entrepreneur Kasim Malik has launched a new social network called Car Flash, targeted specifically at car enthusiasts. Car Flash aims to take advantage of the current trend towards niche social networking, and connect petrolheads across the globe through their shared enthusiasm. On Bing: see pictures of car enthusiasts Find out how much a used car costs on Auto Trader The site, Carflash.com, allows you to create a personal profile, find and add friends, browse a news feed and make use of a real-time messaging function.Wed, 21 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
- More than 80 unique cars are trucks have just finished Rally New England, traveling 1,300 miles through the northeast, all for a good cause. Hooniverse's Robby DeGraff took part in the rally as part of a film crew, and shares his journey with readers. The rally ran from Ithaca, N.Y., to Saint John, New Brunswick, and raised money for Camp Sunshine, an organization that invites children with life-threatening diseases and their families to have fun at camp for a week for free.