In working order when displayed, see pitcs ,new battery.
Precision & Measuring Tools for Sale
- Accuremote precision test dial indicator .03/.0005" 0-15-0(US $29.05)
- 1" micrometer professional precision carbide tips machinist tool new(US $18.42)
- Spark plug gauge gap adjustment tool both metric & standard inches guage (US $4.99)
- Robinair by borroughs tools 10240 universal belt tension gauge 30-180 lbs(US $74.99)
- Chicago brand indicator base magnetic flexible steel red powdercoated each(US $47.92)
- 18" blade steel machinist square straight edge workshop grade with wooden box(US $56.00)
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 17 December 2013 16:00 This is the Mini John Cooper Works concept, which previews the look of the hottest version of the new third-gen Mini. The new JCW takes the larger, third-gen Mini three-door, which was revealed at Oxford last month, and gives it a triple nostrilled front bumper, red bodywork accents and myriad (doubtless superficial) vents for a racier look than its predecessor. New intakes also usurp the previous car’s front foglights, and 18in five-spoke alloys ape the look of the outgoing Mini GP flagship.Sun, 17 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Red Bull treat us to a CGI of the new F1 track in South Korea The F1 Circus gets bigger and bigger every year as Bernie Ecclestone continues his aim to host a Grand Prix in every country that can scrape together a few hundred million to add to the bank of Ecclestone. And one of the newest to succumb to the charms of Bernie and F1 is South Korea. There have been doubts that South Korea would get their act together and have their shiny new F1 facility ready to roll for 24th October (next Sunday), but it looks like the track has been signed off for next week’s race.Thu, 05 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
When I heard that one of those celebrity-based half-hour TV shows dug up the video of comedian Jay Leno spinning a Porsche Carrera GT at Talladega Superspeedway at 182 mph, I knew it would awaken some memories that resulted in emails like, “Say, weren't you there? Pretty ironic given the Paul Walker deal, huh?” Yes, huh. Man, what a strange day that was.