Champion Motor Oil Champion Powershield Break-in Motor Oil 1 Quart Hot Rod on 2040-parts.com
Utica, Michigan, United States
Other for Sale
- Champion motor oil champion powershield break-in motor oil 12 quart hot rod(US $107.88)
- Champion oil champion powershield assembly lube & oil booster 12 oz.(US $10.99)
- New w210 mercedes benz amg 1999-2002 vip modular vsx210 staggered step lip rims(US $4,500.00)
- Champion oil champion powershield assembly lube & oil booster case of 12/12oz(US $131.88)
- 1968 power-speed calculator slide rule - hp, 1/4 mile mph, displacement & more!
- Biondo air co2 bottle dedenbear rons
The Ford S-Max and Galaxy get a facelift - and new engines - for 2010 Ford have been having a play with the Galaxy and the S-Max, and have revealed a facelift for 2010 but, more importantly, the Ecoboost engines. The new Ecoboost engine does that great trick of offering more power for less emissions and decent economy. The new 2,0 litre model – badged up as the STCi – manages to deliver 200bhp and 221lb/ft of torque which gives a 0-60mph of not a lot over 8 seconds, an improvement of around 2.0 seconds on the outgoing 2.3 litre.Sat, 31 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
As we’ve said before, the Aston Martin Rapide has been so long coming it feels like it’s already here. But it’s not, despite the spy pictures of the Rapide we’ve seen, and now comes the first official picture – apparently. We’ve seen an ‘official’ Aston Martin Rapide image before, but this looks more convincing, even though it is obviously a rendering.Sun, 15 Dec 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Hyundai This is the first look at Hyundai's new Intrado concept car - due to bow in at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. It's the first car to be designed under the company's latest styling rulebook, dubbed Fluidic Sculpture 2.0. Hyundai's new design chief, Peter Schreyer, told MSN Cars the Intrado defied pigeonholing.