Champion Oil Champion Powershield Assembly Lube & Oil Booster Case Of 12/12oz on 2040-parts.com
Utica, Michigan, United States
Other for Sale
- 1968 power-speed calculator slide rule - hp, 1/4 mile mph, displacement & more!
- Biondo air co2 bottle dedenbear rons
- New motorsport pit board and numbers kit(US $250.00)
- Royal triton racing oil for chevrolet , ford < studebaker , nash , kf cars and m
- Lakewood 23012 high performance u joints 7290 u joint size(US $95.00)
- Lotus twin cam ,formula ford exhaust headers
Former Ford Motor and Mazda designer Laurens van den Acker will succeed Patrick le Quement as head of design at French automaker Renault. Van den Acker, 43, quit as head of design at Mazda earlier this month. He will join Renault on May 15 and assume le Quement's full responsibilities starting on Nov.Fri, 30 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Detroit Electric is going ahead with production of its Lotus-based sports car in the lovely Detroit suburb of…Holland. Unfortunately it's not the coastal city in the western part of Michigan, but the one in northern Europe. The facility will begin production in the fourth quarter of this year, according to the Detroit News.Sun, 19 Aug 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Kia has revealed that the 2013 Sorento – which will debut at the Paris Motor Show next month – will get a choice of two diesel and one petrol engines. We’ve had two reveals of the 2013 Kia Sorento so far this year, the first for the 2013 US Sorento and the second for the 2013 Europe and UK Sorento, but no details on the engine lineup. But now, ahead of a debut at next month’s Paris Motor Show, the engine lineup for the 2013 Kia Sorento in Europe has been revealed.