The John-e-Bar is a cheater bar for a open/box wrench.This tool applies tork to the shank of the wrench to prevent misuse.You can see a video of it in uses on you tube under John-e-Bar/ mower blades. I know onces this is your toolbox you will find yourself using it as often as your breaker bar in your socket set. Support american small business.
Wrenches for Sale
- 1 great neck drop forged made in taiwan 11/16 5/8 open end wrench (US $0.99)
- Cleco pliers(US $5.00)
- Lot of 3 great neck drop forged made in taiwan wrench # 13-14 15-17 16-18(US $0.99)
- Vintage lot of 3 combination wrenches popular mechanics cr-v 1/4 5/16 7/16(US $0.99)
- 10" adjustable aigo wrench 250mm heavy duty drop forged japan(US $0.99)
- 7x craftsman socket wrench wrenches 5.5mm 6mm 7mm 1/4 5/16 11/32(US $0.99)
Honda revealed a sketch of its fuel-cell electric vehicle (FCEV) Concept on Nov. 11 ahead of the upcoming LA Auto Show. Honda says the concept points to a potential styling direction for the production version of the high-tech vehicle, which is slated to launch in 2015.Tue, 15 Apr 2014
There’s a new, third-generation 2015 Nissan Murano on the way. It makes its debut at the 2014 New York Motor Show, with Nissan UK not ruling out a return for the big SUV. The Nissan Murano always felt as if it was the right car in the wrong country.Thu, 20 Jan 2011
The real product news from Chrysler wasn't on the stand at the Detroit auto show; it came from the mouth of CEO Sergio Marchionne. Marchionne ditched the standard industry maxim of not discussing future products during a series of interviews during the Detroit show. Here's a roundup of the details: -- The replacement for the Dodge Caliber arrives late this year.