I am selling a set of 400 small block chevy heads. These were sent to the head shop for cleaning and magnafluxing. Heads are good cores. Come complete with sodium filled exhaust valves, intake valves and springs. 1.72 1.50. Thanks for looking.
Chevrolet 400 Small Block Cylinder Heads Casting # 462624 on 2040-parts.com
North Las Vegas, Nevada, US
Cylinder Heads & Parts for Sale
- Toyota 3sgte cylinder head cams camshaft st185 gt4 celica gt four mr2 sw20 turbo(US $400.00)
- 502 gen 6 cometic head gasket set, 4.470" bore .040 total, s/s 4.785 chevy 502(US $89.99)
- 87-96 ford 300 fi w/o smog heart shaped chamber cylinder head(US $345.59)
- Bbc 454 781 heads complete dyno up to 625hp - hi perf 396 427 468 496 70 336781(US $299.00)
- Honda h & f series engines intake manifold stay bracket/brace 17125-pt6-000(US $21.99)
- 02-03 chrysler 2.4l 146ci - l4 - dohc 086ac cylinder head(US $469.88)
The Nissan Micra DIG-S - frugal, clean and quick You do have to admire what car makers have done on the economy front in recent years. Much of it spurred on by legislation, admittedly, but impressive nonetheless. And what Nissan has done with the range-topping Nissan Micra – the Nissan Micra DIG-S – is a perfect example of having your cake and eating it.Fri, 14 Dec 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Jaguar gave Martin Brundle, Christian Danner and Justin Bell the new F-Type to play with at Snetterton. Their glowing praise augers well for the F-Type’s sales. A spiritual successor to the legendary E-Type, the F-Type is the first real sports car Jaguar has produced for forty years, and they intend the F-Type as the beacon to hang the Jaguar brand on (if that’s not a mixed metaphor).Mon, 29 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers sent out a press release earlier this month in which they claim that by 2040 75% of the vehicles on the road will be autonomous. As much as I love driving, I have to admit that I won't bemoan the death of the traffic jam. I'll happily give up the crowded freeways and city streets if it means cheaper gas and abandoned back roads.