I am selling a set of 400 small block chevy heads. These were sent to the head shop for cleaning and magnafluxing. Heads are good cores. Come complete with sodium filled exhaust valves, intake valves and springs. 1.72 1.50. Thanks for looking.
Chevrolet 400 Small Block Cylinder Heads Casting # 462624 on 2040-parts.com
North Las Vegas, Nevada, US
Cylinder Heads & Parts for Sale
- Toyota 3sgte cylinder head cams camshaft st185 gt4 celica gt four mr2 sw20 turbo(US $400.00)
- 502 gen 6 cometic head gasket set, 4.470" bore .040 total, s/s 4.785 chevy 502(US $89.99)
- 87-96 ford 300 fi w/o smog heart shaped chamber cylinder head(US $345.59)
- Bbc 454 781 heads complete dyno up to 625hp - hi perf 396 427 468 496 70 336781(US $299.00)
- Honda h & f series engines intake manifold stay bracket/brace 17125-pt6-000(US $21.99)
- 02-03 chrysler 2.4l 146ci - l4 - dohc 086ac cylinder head(US $469.88)
Cadillac is recalling approximately 63,900 XTS sedans over an issue with the brake booster pump. The company believes that the brake booster pump can create positive pressure inside the wiring harness which is attached to the pump relay, and this pressure can dislodge a cavity plug in the relay and allow corrosive elements to enter the connector, creating a resistive short. Cadillac believes that this could lead to overheating and melting of plastic components, and may cause a fire in the engine compartment.Fri, 06 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
FRENCH car maker Citroen has confirmed that nine-time World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb will attend the 2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed, making a comeback behind the wheel of his DS 3 WRC rally car. Loeb will be putting in appearances on the famous Goodwood Hillclimb, as well as the popular Forest Rally Stage on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 June. Commenting on the news, Lord March said: "It's very exciting for all of us at Goodwood to be welcoming Sebastien Loeb back to the Festival of Speed.Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Huge news at Mercedes-Benz: Engineers from its AMG performance-car offshoot are developing a plug-in electric version of the upcoming SLS supercar as part of a broad-based efficiency program to place the automaker at the leading edge of socially acceptable performance-car motoring. Tentatively planned for production in 2015, the new zero-emission supercar draws heavily on the production version of the yet-to-be-fully-revealed SLS scheduled to get its first public outing at the Frankfurt motor show on Sept. 15.