2"FRONT Leveling Lift Kit:
2007-14 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 & 4x2 Trucks (New Body Style)
2007-14 GMC Sierra 4x4 & 4x2 Trucks (New Body Style)
2007-14 Tahoe, Yukon, Avalanche 4x4 and 4x2, Suburban and Denali.
Please note that this levelingkit raise the front up to 2 inches
DURABLE POWDER COATED FINISH
remember the lift is not 1 to 1 ratio
Jack Stands (6tons+Prefferred)
Hammer (4lb+ Preferred)
10mm, 13mm, 15mm, 16mm, (deep socket), 18mm, 21mm, 22mm, sockets Ratchet
18mm wrench & 21mm wrench (21mm wrench will not be needed if you have a deep impact socket and air impact, Monkey wrench can be used as substitute only if necessary)
1) Raise vehicle and support frame with jack stands.
2) Start on one side off the truck, loosen front wheel cover caps with a 22mm socket. Take out wheel cover.
3) Using a 15mm wrench, unbolt the nut for the sway bar end-link. Take out the sway bar end-link
4) Unbolt brackets for the abs line using a 10mm and socket/wrench.
5) Unbolt the single 13mm bolt holding the brake line bracket to the coil housing.
6) Support lower control arm with a floor jack.
7) Using a 21mm socket or wrench unbolt the nut holding the tie-rod to the knuckle.
8) Using a 18mm socket or wrench, loosen the nut holding the upper ball joint to the knuckle.
9) Strike the side of the knuckle were the upper ball joint and tie-rod with a hammer.The upper ball joint and tie-rod will separate from the knuckle.
10) Remove tie rod and upper ball joint from knuckle.
11) Using a 18mm wrench, unbolt the 3 nuts holding the strut assembly to the frame/housing.
12) Using a 15mm socket, unbolt the two bolts holding the strut to the lower control arm. The head of the bolts are on the underside of the lower control arm.
13) Slowly remove the floor jack from the lower control arm and remove strut from vehicle.
14) Please install the lower shock mount spacer by placing it on top of the lower control arm where the 2 monting holes are located.
15) Reinstall the 2 bolts for the lower strut
16) Press the upper portion of the strut assembly into the coil bucket .Raise the lower control arm with the floor jack until the 3 studs on top go through the three holes on the coil bucket.
17) Using an 18mm wrench, bolt the 3 nuts to the strut assembly.
18) Lower the floor jack and place floor under the knuckle. Hold the bracket for the abs line so that it's on the right side before the next step.
19) Raise the floor jack while supporting the knuckle until you are able to partially reinsert the threaded portion of the upper ball joint into the hole on the top of the knuckle.
20) Insert pry bar into coil spring and pry down on the lower control arm until the upper ball joint can be bolted to the knuckle.
21) Using and 18mm wrench and a plier, tighten nut for the upper ball joint. Use the plier to keep the ball joint from rotating.
22) Using a 21mm wrench and 10mm wrench or socket, bolt the tie-rod to knuckle.
23) Bolt back the abs brackets and brake line bracket.
24) Bolt back the sway bar end-links using a 15mm nut.
25) Install front wheel.
26) Repeat the same steps for install for the other side of the truck.
27) Lower truck once done and get a wheel alignment.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.