Chilton Workshop Manual Ford Focus 2000-2011 New Service & Repair on 2040-parts.com
UK, United Kingdom
Publisher's Number (SKU):C26330
Print:Black and White
Market:North American, USA and Canada
- 480 Pages
- Black and White
- Published in 2012
- Part of the Chilton's Total Care Care Series
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to North American, USA and Canada specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
|Ford Focus (2000 to 2011) Chilton Manual (North American, USA and Canada Models)|
Covers all U.S. and Canadian models of the following;
- Ford Focus (2000-2011)
- DOES NOT include information specific to SVT & Rear Disc Brake models.
A Chilton’s Total Car Care manual is the most complete, step-by-step automotive repair manual you’ll ever use. All repair procedures are supported by detailed specifications, exploded views and photographs.
- Expanded index to quickly locate information
- Wiring diagrams
- Diagnostic charts
- Troubleshooting charts
- A glossary to identify those unfamiliar terms
From the simplest repair procedure to the most complex, trust Chilton’s Total Car Care to give you everything you need to do the job. Save time and money by doing it yourself, with the confidence only a Chilton Repair Manual can provide.
- General Information
- Routine Maintenance & Tune-Up
- Engine & Motor Overhaul
- Driveability & Emission Controls
- Trouble Codes & Diagnostics
- Fuel System
- Chassis Electical System
- Drive Train
- Suspension & Steering
|Table of Contents|
- General Information & Maintenance
- Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Buying Parts
- Tools, Techniques and Working Facilities
- Jacking and Towing
- Booster Battery (Jump) Starting
- Conversion Factors
- Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants
- Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
- 2.0 Litre SPI Engines
- 2.0 Litre ZETEC-E Engines
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Starting and Charging Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions and Engine Control Systems
- Drive Train
- Manual Transxale
- Automatic Transaxle
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System & Wiring Diagrams
Other for Sale
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 00:00:00 -0700
“If I was to buy any sports car that wasn't a Mercedes, it'd be a Porsche 911,” says Mercedes' head of design, Gorden Wagener. “But when you see the two cars together, we think ours has the edge.”
He's talking about the new Mercedes-AMG GT, a front-mid engined, two-seater sports car that's unashamedly aimed at higher-end 911s, and we've come to see it at Mercedes' Sindelfingen studio.
The GT replaces the larger SLS, and is seen by Wagener as the best example yet of his 'sensual purity' design philosophy: “The SLS is very much [he gestures] line, line with a surface in between. With the GT we started with the surface and worked to refine and reduce the number of lines.”
Elements of the SLS's platform have been carried over, so the GT measures the same 1,939mm wide.
Tue, 15 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
DETROIT -- Harold "Red" Poling, the CEO who helped revive Ford Motor Co. after steering the automaker through the recession of the early 1990s, died on Saturday in Pacific Grove, Calif. He was 86.
Tue, 01 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The 2011 Citroen C4 - debut at Paris & on sale late 2010. Yes, we knew there was a new Citroen C4 coming to this year’s Paris Motor Show (there’s also the C4 based Citroen DS4 as well). What we hadn’t quite expected was for Citroen to divvy up any sort of detail on the C4 quite yet.