Chilton Workshop Manual Gm Chevrolet Malibu 2004-2010 New Service & Repair on 2040-parts.com
UK, United Kingdom
Publisher's Number (SKU):C28691
Print:Black and White
Market:North American, USA and Canada
- 352 Pages
- Black and White
- Published in 2012
- Part of the Chilton's Total Care Care Series
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to North American, USA and Canada specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
|General Motors Malibu (2004 to 2010) Chilton Manual (North American, USA and Canada Models)|
Covers all U.S. and Canadian models of the following;
- Chevrolet Malibu (2004-2010)
- DOES NOT include information specific to hybrid models.
A Chilton’s Total Car Care manual is the most complete, step-by-step automotive repair manual you’ll ever use. All repair procedures are supported by detailed specifications, exploded views and photographs.
- Expanded index to quickly locate information
- Wiring diagrams
- Diagnostic charts
- Troubleshooting charts
- A glossary to identify those unfamiliar terms
From the simplest repair procedure to the most complex, trust Chilton’s Total Car Care to give you everything you need to do the job. Save time and money by doing it yourself, with the confidence only a Chilton Repair Manual can provide.
- General Information
- Routine Maintenance & Tune-Up
- Engine & Motor Overhaul
- Driveability & Emission Controls
- Trouble Codes & Diagnostics
- Fuel System
- Chassis Electical System
- Drive Train
- Suspension & Steering
|Table of Contents|
- General Information & Maintenance
- Recall Information
- Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Buying Parts
- Tools, Techniques and Working Facilities
- Jacking and Towing
- Booster Battery (Jump) Starting
- Conversion Factors
- Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants
- Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
- Four-Cylinder Engines
- V6 Engines
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions and Engine Control Systems
- Drive Train
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System & Wiring Diagrams
Other for Sale
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The 2014 Porsche Panamera Turbo S (pictured) debuts in Tokyo next month. It’s six months since Porsche revealed a facelift for the Panamera and now, ahead of its debut at the Tokyo Motor SHow, we get the final piece of the Panamera range’s updates – the 2014 Porsche Panamera Turbo S. The cosmetic updates for the Panamera Turbo S are similar to those across the rest of the range, with small tweaks to the nose and front lights and bigger changes to the back with a bigger rear window and various tweaks to make the dog-humping back end of the Panamera a little more appealing.
Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Nissan is recalling 13,919 copies of the Altima sedan from the 2012-2013 model years to fix improperly installed bolts on steering and suspension components. The recall covers Altimas built May 10 through July 26. According to a National Highway Transportation Safety Administration report, power steering-rack bolts and transverse link bolts on the Altima may not have been torqued to proper specification.
Fri, 04 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Nissan has announced that its Juke-R prototype will enter limited production on a build-to-order basis. Yes, really. The Juke-R is the result of the Nissan Europe Technical Centre in Cranfield teaming-up with UK motorsport engineering firm RML to stuff the powertrain of a Nissan GTR into a Nissan Juke bodyshell to create 'the world's fastest crossover'.