Chrysler Jeep Dodge Infinity Factory Radio 4704315 on 2040-parts.com
Harrison, Arkansas, US
Chrysler Jeep Dodge Infinity Factory Radio 4704315 . Tested, everything works.
Sold as is, no returns. U.S. shipment only. We are an honest, established brick and mortar business located in Harrison, Ar. For any questions call 870-391-362seven
Audio In-Dash Units for Sale
- Chevy gmc truck delco oem radio c/k 1500 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 front speakers(US $69.99)
- 94-03 dodge jeep chrysler oem radio cd player p04704383ah wrangler ram dakota(US $59.99)
- 70-76 dodge dart demon plymouth duster valiant am radio almost complete! 3501622(US $44.99)
- 95-02 delco oem radio cd player yukon suburban tahoe astro siverado 16259801(US $44.99)
- Ekmrs12 in dash marine boat mp3 usb aux sd radio receiver & 2 black speakers pkg(US $59.89)
- Chevy gmc truck suburban radio c/k 1500 88 89 90 91 92 93 94(US $108.99)
The last Volvo XC90 rolls off the production line in Sweden. When the current Volvo XC90 arrived in 2002 it staked a claim as the perfect family SUV, a role it’s managed to hang on to – more or less – even though the XC90 is now long past its sell-by date. That’s because the 2002 XC90 was so cleverly conceived in the first place, with family-friendly ease of access to the back row of seats, inflatable side curtains for all three rows of seats, an integrated adjustable booster cushion for children, safety belt tensioners for all seats, easy to drive, decent looking and almost classless.Thu, 07 May 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The Audi R8 V12 Diesel - Audi confirm it won't be built [ad#ad-1] The interweb is full of stories today revealing that Audi has dropped plans to produce a diesel version of the fabulous R8. The Audi R8 V12 diesel was first shown to a pretty astonished motoring press (and it takes a lot to astonish us) at the Detroit Motor show early last year. So keen were Audi to get the press on-side with the car and the whole concept of a diesel supercar, that they made the R8 diesel available for motoring journalists to have a play.Thu, 02 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Kia It's the season for pre-Detroit Motor Show announcements - and today Kia issued this further teaser image of its new low-slung sports car: the 2014 Kia GT4 Stinger concept car. With overtones of the Audi R8 supercar about its visage, the GT4 Stinger is a rear-wheel drive coupe driven by a punchy 315hp turbocharged engine. Kia is a major player in the US, and this GT4 concept car is designed to worm its way into the affections of American enthusiasts.