Clear Simpson Replacement Helmet Shield #1020-12 on 2040-parts.com
Pittsburg, Missouri, United States
Brand new Simpson Clear Helmet Shield. Never installed. Part #1020-12.
Racing Gear for Sale
- Racing shoes sparco slalom rb-3 red (fia approved) - size 42(US $138.40)
- Racing shoes sparco slalom rb-3 red (fia approved) - size 43(US $138.40)
- Racing shoes sparco slalom rb-3 red (fia approved) - size 44(US $138.40)
- Nwt piloti prototipo driving shoes black/pink men's , size 6(US $69.99)
- Kid apex level 2 kart suit(US $100.00)
- G force 105 kids racing suit sfi 3-2a/1 medium(US $40.00)
Further images and details of Toyota's FT-86 Open concept have been revealed ahead of its unveiling at next week's Geneva motor show. The FT-86, a rear-wheel-drive sports convertible, previews a potential future development of the GT86 sports coupe. Toyota is using the concept, which measures in at 4,240mm long, 1,775mm wide, 1,270mm high sitting on a wheelbase of 2,570mm, to gauge public reaction while carrying out engineering tests on a prototype.Tue, 01 Mar 2011
Welcome to CAR Magazine's coverage of the 2011 Geneva motor show. We're reporting live from Switzerland to bring you all the new car news, analysis, photo galleries, comment and gossip from the Geneva auto show. Follow the CAR Live Blog here and click through the related articles for full stories on each launch at Geneva 2011.Wed, 23 Sep 2009
The Fisker Karma - should move to market quickly with new funding But late yesterday the DOE in the US approved loans to Fisker of $528 million (around £323 million). That should help. The loan is aiming to secure production of a plug-in hybrid in the US, which probably means the lower cost car Fisker has been talking about for some time.