Delta Q Quiq Replacement Charger 72 Volt / 12 Amp Polaris Gem Car 912-7200 on 2040-parts.com
Irvine, California, United States
Compatible Model:GEM, Think Neighbor, Th!nk Neighbor
Compatible Year:2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000
Manufacturer Part Number:912-7200
Country/Region of Manufacture:China
Compatible Make:Polaris GEM, Chrysler GEM, Ford
PLEASE NOTE: This auction is for the 72v Delta Q Quiq charger model 912-7200 which DOES NOT include the remote LED charge indicator, if you require the remote LED charge indicator please see model 912-7200-D1
The Delta Q 72v QuiQ™ Series of HF/PFC Battery Chargers has been designed to provide reliable, quality charging for battery systems in electric drive vehicles like golf carts, scissor lifts, or pallet jacks.
QuiQ is built for onboard vehicle operation in harsh environments. Its rugged, lightweight and intelligent design provides continuous operation in any application. High efficiency power conversion allows the QuiQ to be delivered in a fully sealed enclosure, making it ideal for onboard applications in the dirtiest and wettest environments. Reliability is increased by the reduction of moving parts.
Reduced Operating Costs
The high-efficiency design and near unity Power Factor combine to make the QuiQ charger extremely grid-friendly. Over 88% of power taken from the grid is converted to real power to charge the battery. This not only saves users over 30% in raw electricity costs when compared to ferro-resonant chargers, but avoids Power Factor surcharges from utilities as well.
All Delta-Q chargers are UL and CE compliant and have passed stringent EMI, safety, vibration and water ingress protection (IP) tests. QuiQ offers leading-edge efficiency, power factor correction and GFCI compatibility for safe and reliable operation.
12 or 6 amps (Depending on AC input)
- 50 or 60 Hz
12 amps @ 100 ACV
Please let us know either the make and model of your electric vehicle, amp hours of your batteries, and type of batteries. We set the correct algorithm on the charger specific to your car before shipping out.
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE AS WE ANSWER ALL EMAILS IN 24 Hr OR LESS OR YOU MAY CALL US AT: (949)340-1555
- Payment is Required Within 7 Days Of Winning Bid Or Buy it Now / Best Offer
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment, in the event the item is discontinued or not available we will email you with options.
- PayPal and All Credit Cards Accepted!
- Actual Images of item are shown above, unless otherwise stated.
- Inspect all goods upon receipt and notify us within 72 hours and let us know if the item is damaged or in a condition other than described in the auction.
- Items damaged in shipping are not included in the "100% as described" guarantee, and will be processed through shipping insurance claims. Please retain all damaged item packing material for insurance reasons.
- Unless an item has been shipped by freight, there will be a full refund (including original shipping costs) on items that are not as described.
- Return shipping costs are only covered if the item is not as described
- Any item(s) being returned must be packed completely, with all manuals, cables, accessories, software, etc.
- Regardless of condition, all products must be packaged appropriately so as not to incur physical damage during return shipping. Damaged item(s) will be returned to customer with no refund.
Golf Car Chargers for Sale
Mon, 03 Dec 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The third Dacia model for the UK – the Dacia Sandero Stepway – a rugged compact crossover based on the Sandero will cost from £7,995. The Sandero Stepway is a rugged compact crossover – with a higher ride height and bolted on chunky bits - based on the very inexpensive Sandero, so you won’t be shocked to learn that the Sandero Stepway is as inexpensive as its hatch sibling – from only £600 more than the equivalent trim Sandero. Dacia has decided that the Sandero Stepway won’t come in completely stripped-out Access trim – unlike the Sandero and Duster SUV – but the entry level will be the Sandero Stepway Ambience, with a better equipped Stepway Lauréate for those who want a few more home comforts.
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
By Damion Smy
First Official Pictures
18 November 2013 14:30
The new Mini model line-up starts with the Mini Cooper, Mini Cooper S and Mini Cooper D at launch, with a full line-up expected to trickle through after the March 2014 expected showroom arrival. The new stiffer, more rigid platform makes this the biggest Mini ever: the Cooper, which sits on 15in alloys, is 98mm longer, 44mm wider, sites 7mm higher and has wider tracks front and rear, too. The longer wheelbase means more stability and less of that Mini go-kart like skittishness around corners, as well as more passenger room and a larger, 211-litre boot.
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Jeep did something over the weekend that we've never seen before -- probably because we're too young. It didn't place its product in a show, which has become more and more common. “We can take my Prius, it has navigation!” And it didn't quite make a commercial spot, in the traditional sense, at least.