Delta Q Quiq Replacement Charger 72 Volt / 12 Amp Polaris Gem Car 912-7200 on 2040-parts.com
Irvine, California, United States
Compatible Model:GEM, Think Neighbor, Th!nk Neighbor
Compatible Year:2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000
Manufacturer Part Number:912-7200
Country/Region of Manufacture:China
Compatible Make:Polaris GEM, Chrysler GEM, Ford
PLEASE NOTE: This auction is for the 72v Delta Q Quiq charger model 912-7200 which DOES NOT include the remote LED charge indicator, if you require the remote LED charge indicator please see model 912-7200-D1
The Delta Q 72v QuiQ™ Series of HF/PFC Battery Chargers has been designed to provide reliable, quality charging for battery systems in electric drive vehicles like golf carts, scissor lifts, or pallet jacks.
QuiQ is built for onboard vehicle operation in harsh environments. Its rugged, lightweight and intelligent design provides continuous operation in any application. High efficiency power conversion allows the QuiQ to be delivered in a fully sealed enclosure, making it ideal for onboard applications in the dirtiest and wettest environments. Reliability is increased by the reduction of moving parts.
Reduced Operating Costs
The high-efficiency design and near unity Power Factor combine to make the QuiQ charger extremely grid-friendly. Over 88% of power taken from the grid is converted to real power to charge the battery. This not only saves users over 30% in raw electricity costs when compared to ferro-resonant chargers, but avoids Power Factor surcharges from utilities as well.
All Delta-Q chargers are UL and CE compliant and have passed stringent EMI, safety, vibration and water ingress protection (IP) tests. QuiQ offers leading-edge efficiency, power factor correction and GFCI compatibility for safe and reliable operation.
12 or 6 amps (Depending on AC input)
- 50 or 60 Hz
12 amps @ 100 ACV
Please let us know either the make and model of your electric vehicle, amp hours of your batteries, and type of batteries. We set the correct algorithm on the charger specific to your car before shipping out.
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE AS WE ANSWER ALL EMAILS IN 24 Hr OR LESS OR YOU MAY CALL US AT: (949)340-1555
- Payment is Required Within 7 Days Of Winning Bid Or Buy it Now / Best Offer
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment, in the event the item is discontinued or not available we will email you with options.
- PayPal and All Credit Cards Accepted!
- Actual Images of item are shown above, unless otherwise stated.
- Inspect all goods upon receipt and notify us within 72 hours and let us know if the item is damaged or in a condition other than described in the auction.
- Items damaged in shipping are not included in the "100% as described" guarantee, and will be processed through shipping insurance claims. Please retain all damaged item packing material for insurance reasons.
- Unless an item has been shipped by freight, there will be a full refund (including original shipping costs) on items that are not as described.
- Return shipping costs are only covered if the item is not as described
- Any item(s) being returned must be packed completely, with all manuals, cables, accessories, software, etc.
- Regardless of condition, all products must be packaged appropriately so as not to incur physical damage during return shipping. Damaged item(s) will be returned to customer with no refund.
Golf Car Chargers for Sale
Wed, 09 Jul 2014 00:00:00 -0700
By Adam Binnie
09 July 2014 11:27
Former F1 world champion Kimi Raikkonen revealed an unusual pre-race warm-up ahead of the 2014 British Grand Prix, by haring around a grass track on a racing lawnmower. Drivers are usually encouraged to keep their cars off the grass but as this video shows, the 2007 F1 champ is clearly able to transfer his skill from the tarmac track to the lawn. Kimi raced against former F1 drivers Martin Brundle, Johnny Herbert and also Anthony Davidson around the grass track in a publicity stunt.
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:00:00 -0800
With its 3rd design competition, French automotive magazine L'argus de l'automobile challenged design students in the European Union to express their creativity on the theme 'Imagine the convertible commercial vehicle'. With a total of 350 designs submitted, the competition was a resounding success, confirming the interest design schools and their students are taking in this forward-looking competition. Starting out from a light commercial vehicle, the candidates had to propose changes adapted to the specific needs of their user: their basic vehicle could for example be transformed into a helicopter for delivery services, into a work platform for engineers, into a workshop for joiners.
Thu, 05 Mar 2009 00:00:00 -0800
Lotus Evora 2+2 - UK Car Prices announced at Geneva '09
The first four (ish) seater Lotus in a generation, the Evora is powered by a 3.5 litre V6, which manages to produce 276bhp and 252ft/lbs of torque. The Toyota sourced engine manages a 0-60 of around 5 seconds, and on to a top speed of 160mph. And the Evora does a pretty decent job with emissions and economy, especially considering its performance.