For sale, a Fleetguard FS19586 filter housing and filter for a Dodge 2000-2002 with the Cummins 5.9L engine. Open box new, no washer marks on mounting holes. Thanks for looking.
Dodge Cummins Fuel Filter Housing W/filter 2000-2002 Dodge 2500/3500 Only on 2040-parts.com
Sparks, Nevada, US
Fuel Filters for Sale
- Acdelco tp3012 one new diesel fuel filter duramax 6.6l(US $10.50)
- Chrome billet aluminum single port fuel filter red top large capacity hot rod(US $34.12)
- Billet aluminum single port fuel filter large capacity service kit only hot rod(US $14.12)
- Chrome billet aluminum single port fuel filter red top small capacity hot rod(US $34.12)
- Bosch fuel filter - new- bmw - part#13321270038(US $16.00)
- New factory oem infiniti i30 g20 fuel filter(US $24.95)
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- Long before there was a Jaguar F-Type, there was the XJ41, originally conceived to be a lightweight successor to the XKE.Mon, 08 Nov 2010 00:00:00 -0800
UPDATED -- General Motors Co. is dropping the GM Goodwrench car mechanic brand in the United States as the company moves to redirect the marketing emphasis around its four core vehicle brands, the company announced. The long-standing Goodwrench brand--used by GM dealers to promote vehicle repair and maintenance services--will be replaced by Chevrolet Certified Service, Cadillac Certified Service, Buick Certified Service and GMC Certified Service, GM said in a statement released Monday evening.Wed, 24 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Ford has revealed plans to stop producing cars at its production facility in Genk, Belgium in 2014. Production will move to Spain and Germany. Finally, the inevitable is happening – Ford is moving to reduce its manufacturing capacity in Europe.