Dr. Shrink Ds-683 Self Adhesive Weather Tight Vent on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Dr. Shrink DS-683 Self Adhesive Weather Tight Vent
Dr. Shrink Self Adhesive Weather Tight Vent is a 4 inch x 5 inch is a self-adhesive vent individual.
- Manufacturer: Dr. Shrink
- Shipping Weight: 50
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Wed, 05 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Alex Michaelides
First Official Pictures
05 August 2009 00:01
Take a look at these first official pictures of the Mercedes Fascination concept’s more sober cousin, the Mercedes E-class estate. It’s the latest variation to join the burgeoning Mercedes E-class family, leaving only the convertible and – possibly – the Fascination-emulating sport wagon to come. At the front, you’d be hard-pushed to find a difference between the new E-class estate and the saloon.
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
General Motors on Thursday named global engineering chief Karl-Friedrich Stracke to replace Nick Reilly as CEO of its money-losing Opel/Vauxhall unit, effective April 1. Stracke will report to Reilly, 61, who continues as the head of GM's European operations and will be nominated to chair the Opel supervisory board. Stracke, a German native, has led GM's global vehicle engineering operations for the past 15 months.
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Honda is known as a manufacturer of cars, motorcycles, power equipment and soon, jet aircraft. But don't be surprised if in the future, the Honda badge is seen on other items that put people in motion, but in slightly different ways that what we are accustomed to seeing. Following the recent Tokyo motor show, Honda gave journalists an early chance to test three devices that few would expect a car company to produce.