Dr. Shrink Ds-683 Self Adhesive Weather Tight Vent on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Dr. Shrink DS-683 Self Adhesive Weather Tight Vent
Dr. Shrink Self Adhesive Weather Tight Vent is a 4 inch x 5 inch is a self-adhesive vent individual.
- Manufacturer: Dr. Shrink
- Shipping Weight: 50
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Thanks to an Autoweek reader, spy shots of the next Hyundai Genesis sedan found their way into our inbox this morning. The big four door was heavily camouflaged at rainy O'Hare Airport, but we can definitely see the winged Genesis logo on the wheels and the interior is Hyundai all the way. The front end looks blockier than the outgoing model, similar to the HCD-14 concept we saw at the Detroit auto show.
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 00:00:00 -0800
Well, not completely – that would be too much to hope for. But London Mayor Boris Johnson has scrapped the recent extension of the Congestion Charging Zone, which took in most of Chelsea, Kensington and Westminster, and was hugely unpopular. Boris scraps the Congestion Charge in Westminster, Chelsea and Kensington
The £8 per day charge was the subject of a public consultation, which found that 86% of businesses wanted the congestion charge lifted.
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Alex Michaelides
24 July 2009 11:55
Finnish rally ace Marcus Gronholm averted disaster to make a promising debut at the 2009 Pikes Peak international hillclimb. The world rally champion’s attempt was severely hampered when the rear tyre of his Ford Fiesta exploded, forcing him to limp home to a still-respectable fifth position in a time of 11min 28.963sec. Japanese rally star Nobuhiro ‘Monster’ Tajima claimed first prize in his Suzuki SX4 with a time of 10min 15.368sec.