Driver Left Corner/park Light Fits 11-13 Fiesta 4488412 on 2040-parts.com
Spokane, Washington, United States
Conditions & Options:C,PITS
Interchange Part Number:116-01335L
eCommerce Description:Please read Entire Ad.
GTIN:Does not apply
Attention!! The Compatibility section above is Just a reference!
Please see INTERCHANGE section BELOW for proper interchange!
This part will ONLY fit these makes and models with these options!
FIESTA 11-13 Park Lamp-Turn Signal; side of front cover (LED, less bezel), L.
This is a used side marker light, sometimes considered a corner light, or daytime driving light . Please be sure of interchange above. Any questions please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Stock Number: AWF9
Guarantee and Returns
- We have gone to great lengths to present these items in their actual condition.
- We will be happy to go over every detail with you.
- We want you to be satisfied and will make every effort to achieve this goal.
- Please see eBay's shipping tab above.
- We accept immediate payment using a credit card via PayPal only.
- Sales tax will be applied to all orders shipped to the state of WA and ID.
- Our Ebay Department is open 8 am to 5 pm Pacific time. Monday through Friday.
- We want you to receive the proper part. In the Automotive world this can be quite a task! If you type in your information into the compatibility table it will help greatly to make sure you get the right part. Or.
- Please contact us just to be sure you receive the proper part you need.
- We will be Happy to Help. Use the contact information just below.
- Reach us by phone: 509-444-1918
- Our eBay dept is open Monday - Friday 8am-5pm P.S.T.
- Spalding Auto Parts Inc.
- Attn: Online Sales Dept.
- 10708 Knox Ave.
- Spokane Valley, Wa. 99206
Template design by "RUFF" Templates
Corner Lights for Sale
Mon, 13 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
In March, luxury maker Land Rover proudly told an audience at the Geneva auto show that it would soon bring to market the industry's first nine-speed transmission. One month later, Ford Motor Co. and General Motors announced that they would jointly develop 10-speeds.
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Sometimes a very ordinary car becomes something special, maybe even loved, but that's not always enough to keep it out of the jaws of the crusher. This is the story of a second-gen Toyota Tercel wagon (known in Japan as the Sprinter Carib) and its journey from auction to lumber-hauler to kid transportation to a Chinese steel factory. Around the turn of the century, while I was working at a doomed dot-com in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood, I discovered that the city auctioned off all the unclaimed tow-away cars every week at nearby Pier 70.
Sat, 20 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Woodward Avenue was reignited on Saturday for Detroit's annual summer festival of muscle cars and all-American sheetmetal. After days of preliminary events, parades, car shows and early cruising, the main event took shape as thousands of classic cars and an estimated crowd of more than a million enthusiasts from around the country flocked to the boulevard that helped popularize the allure of fins, chrome and raw power. The event began in the mid-1990s and now is in its 17th year.