Dynojet Power Commander Pc3 Iii Harley Touring Road King 99-01 Part No 802-511 on 2040-parts.com
Hayward, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:Buyer pays return shipping charges and other related expenses such as import & export taxes.
- Return items must be original conditions and packaging.
- If replacement item is not available, full refund will be issued.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:802-511
ATTENTION International Customers:
- We ship all International orders via USPS Priority Mail (or Express at additional cost) and will send you tracking numbers so you can track your orders on www.usps.com.
- For USPS Priority, it will take 8 to 14 days to receive after we ship, sometime a bit longer. USPS is very slow updating their website, please be patient, your orders normally will get there within their estimate .
- We will declare value of your items at 20% of your "Buy It Now Price" to help you pay less taxes but you will have to pay your own country
import tax if any, we do not ship as GIFT.
- IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE BUYING THIS ITEM BECAUSE OF YOUR LOCATION, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
Dynojet PCIII USB Features:
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their web site (www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet
- Software is compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP; opens all maps with .djm extension
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
"Picture is a sample to show style of item, actual item might not be exact"
Buyer pays a fixed shipping cost as quoted above in the lower 48 United States.Shipping anywhere else will be more, please contact us for International Shipping Quotes.
FeedbackOur goal is to earn your approval by providing excellent "Five-Star" service. In addition, we leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK for you upon receipt of payment!
Please....we hope that you will take a moment to reward our efforts by leaving POSITIVE FEEDBACK for us and by giving us perfect "FIVE-STAR" scores in eBay's Detailed Seller Ratings section.
Exhausts and Power Commanders are intended for closed-course competition use only.
Contact us at Motofaster or 510-657-7105 or call 510-657-7105
© MotoFaster 2008
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Intake & Fuel Systems for Sale
Tue, 02 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Jaguar Land Rover Director Hybrids and Electrification, Peter Richings, has confirmed the Range Rover hybrid will launch in 2013. From the new, entry-level 3.0 litre diesel Vogue to the 5.0 litre V8 Supercharged Range Rover Autobiography, all the new Range Rovers offer more performance, more off-road ability (or certainly easier off-road running thanks to the new automatic Terrain Response) together with lower emissions and improved economy. But although the new 3.0 litre TDV6 Range Rover will offer 196g/km emissions and manage 37.7 mpg there is going to be a new Range Rover Hybrid that cuts emissions to just 169g/km.
Wed, 01 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Electric-car startup Coda Holdings Inc. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Tuesday after producing just 100 of its EV sedans, according to a report from Reuters. Coda filed with U.S.
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0700
New Twingo Renaultsport 133 arrives for 2012
Renault has revealed the new Twingo Renaultsport 133 with the facelift from the regular Twingo range. Costs £13,565 in the UK. Having revealed the facelift for the Renault Twingo last summer – and come up with a price for the titivated Twingo in January - Renault has now revealed the new look and prices for the sporty option – the new Twingo Renaultsport 133.