Dynojet Power Commander Pc3 Iii Harley Touring Road King 99-01 Part No 802-511 on 2040-parts.com
Hayward, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return policy details:Buyer pays return shipping charges and other related expenses such as import & export taxes.
- Return items must be original conditions and packaging.
- If replacement item is not available, full refund will be issued.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:802-511
ATTENTION International Customers:
- We ship all International orders via USPS Priority Mail (or Express at additional cost) and will send you tracking numbers so you can track your orders on www.usps.com.
- For USPS Priority, it will take 8 to 14 days to receive after we ship, sometime a bit longer. USPS is very slow updating their website, please be patient, your orders normally will get there within their estimate .
- We will declare value of your items at 20% of your "Buy It Now Price" to help you pay less taxes but you will have to pay your own country
import tax if any, we do not ship as GIFT.
- IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE BUYING THIS ITEM BECAUSE OF YOUR LOCATION, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
Dynojet PCIII USB Features:
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their web site (www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet
- Software is compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP; opens all maps with .djm extension
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
"Picture is a sample to show style of item, actual item might not be exact"
Buyer pays a fixed shipping cost as quoted above in the lower 48 United States.Shipping anywhere else will be more, please contact us for International Shipping Quotes.
FeedbackOur goal is to earn your approval by providing excellent "Five-Star" service. In addition, we leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK for you upon receipt of payment!
Please....we hope that you will take a moment to reward our efforts by leaving POSITIVE FEEDBACK for us and by giving us perfect "FIVE-STAR" scores in eBay's Detailed Seller Ratings section.
Exhausts and Power Commanders are intended for closed-course competition use only.
Contact us at Motofaster or 510-657-7105 or call 510-657-7105
© MotoFaster 2008
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Intake & Fuel Systems for Sale
Thu, 04 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
With the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe about to go on sale (October 15th) we have new UK photos and video and full Santa Fe details. So with the new Santa Fe about to go on sale we though we’d update the details and publish new photos and video for the UK (although there are no swooning beauties in the UK Santa Fe Video – unlike the Dutch one). Hyundai say that their aim with the new Santa Fe was to build on the existing package (which, let’s face it, was a cheap alternative to the offerings from the likes of BMW, Land Rover et al) but add in better looks, better technology and lower running costs.
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Chinese firms Pang Da Automobile Trade Co. and Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co. have agreed to buy Saab for $142 million (100 million euros).
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Californians won't have to wait much longer to take their Chevrolet Volts in high-occupancy vehicle lanes. General Motors began shipping a special version of the range-extended sedan to the state this week. The cars will arrive with a special Low Emissions package that makes it legal to drive them in the Golden State's carpool lanes.