By using this device, you can monitor your cars from PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, to do inspection by yourself! It would save your money and time.
Elm327 Wifi Obd2 Obdii Wireless Car Diagnostic Reader Scanner For Iphone,android on 2040-parts.com
Varna, Varna, BG
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Autolink obdii & can code reader autel al301 best little scanner 1 year warranty(US $34.90)
- General motors ford and chrysler door rod lock clips(US $80.00)
- Chrysler drb iii / drb 3 features and menus manual & reference guide manual(US $50.00)
- Blue-point microscan 3 eesc720 obd2 scan tool code reader. engine code reader. (US $300.00)
- Miller special tools end play socket set 8266***free shipping!***(US $52.00)
- Repair manual chiltons auto repair manual 1968-1975 shipped media mail buy it(US $5.00)
阅读本文中文版本请点击这里 The doors are about to open to a new automotive design school called DYP-DC Centre for Automotive Research and Studies (though colloquially known as DYP-DC College). Based in Pune, Maharashtra, India, the college will focus on automotive design, and in time, incorporate automotive engineering and management into a slightly wider curriculum. Notably, students will have the opportunity to build a full scale, working, drivable prototype as part of their final year projects in both the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.Mon, 16 Jan 2012
The Porsche Boxster has been completely redesigned as it enters its third generation since its introduction in 1996. As can be expected from the Stuttgart manufacturer, the design is progressive, evolving the familiar two-seater into a more distinctive proposition within the Porsche range. Its proportions are also altered, with a flatter silhouette and shorter overhangs, while the base of the windscreen has been significantly shifted forward.Thu, 23 Aug 2012
The second edition of ‘Concept Car of the Week' features what was hailed as "the world's mightiest supercar": the Ford GT90. The GT90 was unveiled at the 1995 Detroit auto show and acted as the poster boy of the 'New Edge' design philosophy, with its large, flat planes, angles and triangular shapes it was a major change in design direction. This car, completed in just six months, was something of a successor to the GT40, using some of its design cues such as doors that cut into the roofline, but underneath many components were borrowed from the other cars such as the Jaguar XJ220.