England Awake Pin Badge Ww11 Eagle Skull Biker Motorcycle on 2040-parts.com
West Haven, Connecticut, United States
Accessories for Sale
- Mercury 1955-1956 nors rubber heal pad in black.
- Lot of ~ 50 ~ amber / orange round license plate bolt reflector bike fasteners
- Model t ford american bosch ignition switch & amp with lamp nos 26-7 speedster(US $750.00)
- Factory oem rolls royce phantom ghost umbrella black & chrome msrp $1300(US $349.99)
- Model t ford original rear end sleeve puller(US $125.00)
- Repair manual citroen traction avant light 12 & 15 1938 -1950
A backstreet garage in Brooklyn, New York, is home to the company that preps Jaguars and Land Rovers for films and TV product placement. Hidden in the rear is a full-sized Thomas the Tank Engine, the presence of which no one can explain. Nearer the front is an XKR, delivered a couple of days ago for a unique paint job.Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
This is the Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Concept – a Porsche Panamara Shooting Brake Hybrid – headed for a Paris 2012 debut. There have been rumours for some time that Porsche was going to build a shooting brake version of the Panamera -we reported it would be at Paris 2012 back in July – and on the eve of the Paris Motor Show we get the proof – the first photos of the Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Concept. The Panamera Sport looks like it’s got some sort of hybrid powertrain, although we have no details yet from Porsche.Thu, 04 Dec 2008 00:00:00 -0800
Honda has released the first official images of the Prius-fighting Honda Insight, which is due to launch in the New Year at the Detroit Motor Show, and be in UK Car showrooms in the Spring of 2009. Honda has been sceptical about the future of the Hybrid/Electric car, and has expressed the view that it believes the long term future lies in Hydrogen powered EVs, rather than EVs per se. But this is a sensible move by Honda to take away sales from the Toyota Prius.