Manufacturer Part Number:315709
You are bidding on a Used Outboard Motor Lower Unit Hydraulic Shift Piston for Evinrude or Johnson outboard Motors. This Piston is in good use able shape. The Part number for the Piston is 315709 or 0315709. This part was removed from a 1972 50hp Evinrude Model # 50273C Electric Shift, it looks like This should work with Some 50hp, 60hp, 65hp. motors Build it the 1970 thru 1973. I am sure that this will work on other motors to.
Check with your local dealer to check on compatibility with what you have or Contact me with your motor information (Model # and Serial #) and I'll see what I can find out. also you can Text or Leave me a message at 1-612-418-5436
Check out my Ebay Store for more outboard motor parts !
Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
I want you to be a happy and well-informed customer and will treat you the way I hope you would treat me if I were the customer: therefore all items are described as accurately as possible.
We can box this up and ship after auction end and as soon as payment is received and cleared. Thanks for looking & as usual, please check out my feedback
- Shipping times are estimates only. USPS or UPS do not provide any guarantee to the delivery speed.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared. A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. Please note there is no tracking number for international orders
- Overseas buyers please email me for shipping cost before bidding.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays We offer combine shipping for multiple purchases contact me before Auction ends for Combine shipping cost
- Insurance is strongly recommended, I promise to pack the item with care.
- My prefer payment is via Paypal, Credit card and e-check payments can be made via Paypal. Please make your payment within 4 days after auction ends. If you need more time please email me to let me know. I will always try to work with you on this.
- To expedite your order processing please include your ebay item number and buyer ID in all forms of payment
- Used Items are sold in an “as is” condition and are not returnable. If you find my posting description was not accurate, and then contact me, we will work with you to try and resolve any issues. In the event I “agree” to return an item for a refund the return shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer.
- Negative feedback does not solve anything. If you have a problem with your order please contact us first. We are always willing to work things out.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake like you receive the wrong item.
- Returns on Items with Free shipping on them, The buyer will be charged for the shipping and shipping is not refund able
- If you have any questions please contact me. We will try to respond within 1-2 business days, sometimes we maybe out of town so please email as soon as you can.
- Please do not wait until the Auction is about to end, I may not be able to get back to you before the auction ends.
- Please include your ebay item number or order number in all communications.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
7.275% Sales Tax applies to Minnesota residents on taxable items.
Lower Unit Components for Sale
Thu, 28 May 2009
Chrysler LLC's Viper sports car business has drawn only limited interest from buyers, according to court statements filed in connection with the automaker's bankruptcy hearing. Chrysler recently offered to sell the entire Conner Avenue plant in Detroit, which builds the Dodge Viper sports car, for $10 million, Chrysler Chairman Bob Nardelli said in a statement. "We received no purchaser interest," he said.
Tue, 17 Mar 2009
Over at Chrysler, we suppose any good news is worth celebrating, and the production of more than 12 million minivans during the past 25 years is certainly noteworthy. To mark the occasion, Chrysler is introducing the 25th Anniversary Editions of the Chrysler Town & Country and the Dodge Grand Caravan. Both models will feature new interior color combinations, trims, Stow 'n Go seating, UConnect stereo interface and second- and third-row heated seats.
Thu, 12 Apr 2012
The first production 2013 SRT Viper will cross the block at Barrett-Jackson's Orange County auction, taking place June 22-24. Proceeds from the sale will benefit the Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer, the American Le Mans Series' official charity. The foundation's mission is to curb the effects of childhood cancer and improve affected children's quality of life.
2040Parts.com © 2012-2022. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.