Expediton 2014 Chassis Control Module 296193 on 2040-parts.com
Orange City, Florida, United States
Other for Sale
- 2012 - 2014 mercedes c300 w204 sam control fuse box relay module oem(US $164.99)
- 1998-2001 lexus gs300 gs400 gs430 genuine air bag sensor assy oem 89170-30231(US $99.99)
- 195312 white rodgers 50a51-495 furnace ignition control circuit board(US $70.00)
- 195313 white rodgers 50a50-405 furnace ignition control circuit board(US $60.00)
- Oem mercedes w220 s430 s500 00-02 remote key ecu shifter ignition switch kit(US $299.99)
- Cardone 79-7423v chrysler computer
The idea seemed almost ludicrous to Tom Elliott back in 1982, but there it was, in black and white, on Honda Motor Co.'s strategic product plan. Elliott's bosses in Japan had decided to sell a car priced at more than $20,000 in the United States, taking the Japanese brand dramatically upscale. And Elliott, Honda's U.S.Mon, 28 Sep 2009
Lamborghini Estoque spotted in Berlin The boys at Top Gear even got hold of the Estoque to show in the TG studio. They too were astonished at what Lamborghini has achieved. A four-door Lamborghini that looked like a Lamborghini instead of some hideously overblown caricature of the marque (did someone say Panamera?).
One Lap of the Web: Automotive remakes, an amphibious Toyota FJ40 and a hyper-realistic CGI StingrayMon, 09 Dec 2013
-- Hollywood seems to be utterly out of ideas, which has lead to a slew of remakes and reboots and sequels. Why can't the auto industry get in on the rehashing action? Perhaps hoping to send a signal to carmaker bigwigs Hooniverse asks: what discontinued car could be reintroduced without any styling changes?