Fab Fours M1450-b Hi-lift Jack Mount 07-10 Jeep Wrangler Uncoated/paintable For on 2040-parts.com
Naples, Florida, US
Lifts / Hoists / Jacks for Sale
- Pre-owned kendon stand up chopper table hoist-drop panel-wheel chock(US $979.99)
- Powerbuilt® 3 ton all in one bottle jack/jack stand - 640912(US $29.95)
- Powerbuilt® 2 ton jack stands - 640399(US $14.95)
- (2) 3 ton jack stand auto set automotive service shop tools tire / oil change hd(US $14.95)
- Rhinogear rhinoramps vehicle ramps pair gvw capacity max 000lb 16 new 8 tall 12(US $65.99)
- 1,000 lb. capacity motorcycle lift with drop out: model stdml-10c(US $551.00)
BMW of North America was eager to improve several parts of the X3 Sports Activity Vehicle for the new generation that goes on sale in January. Not least of those improvements were the cupholders. Old X3: Bad cupholders.
The first SRT Viper is sold, we spot an exotic XTS, and the 2013 SVT Raptor offers more off-road fun, this week's Autoweek in reviewFri, 29 Jun 2012
The first SRT Viper crossed the block at Barrett Jackson in Orange County this past week, for a cool $300,000. All the proceeds will go to the Austin Hatcher Foundation, a charity to help families and children affected by pediatric cancer. While the Cadillac XTS hasn't been a stranger on public roads around Michigan, this heavily camouflaged example is a bit of a mystery.Mon, 11 Jan 2010
The 2011 / 2012 Ford Focus - starts out as a saloon or hatchback The new Ford Focus – possibly the most important car in Ford’s history – debuts today at the Detroit Motor Show. Which is in itself an indication that the 2011 / 2012 Ford Focus will be the beacon for Ford’s ‘One Ford’ policy of producing basically the same cars for markets throughout the world. Scheduled to start production at the end of 2010 – and start hitting customer’s driveways in early 2011 – the new Ford Focus is just one of ten variations on the Global C Platform which Ford will launch in the next few years.