THIS FINAL ROUND 2 PRACTICE TREE COMES WITH CARRYING CASE FROM BIONDO, 2 TRANS BRAKE/LINE LOCK BUTTONS, 2FOOT BRAKE/CLUTCH PEDALS, A/C WALL ADAPTER AND INSTUCTION BOOK.THIS UNIT WORKS PERFECT AND HAS BEEN USED THE LAST FEW YEARS. AS I AM NO LONGER RACING I DON'T HAVE A USE FOR IT ANYMORE. SO SET IT UP AND CHALLENGE A FRIEND AND SEE WHO IS THE REAL TREE MASTER! BEFORE YOU BID PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.THANK YOU!
Other Shop Equipment for Sale
- Dupli-color de1622 chrysler orange engine spray paint(US $11.83)
- Dupli-color de1612 gray engine spray paint(US $11.83)
- Sander grinder sanding belt 2" x 28" 80 grit(US $8.94)
- Dremel dremel rotary tool minimight cordless 4.8 v kit f0137300aa(US $38.92)
- Mac's custom tie-downs cargo tie down anchor backing plate steel natural ea(US $7.95)
- Howards spring seat cutting tool steel carbide tipped cuts guide 1.740" o.d.(US $79.92)
Audi has hosted a Design UNIverse event in Ingolstadt as part of its plan to support the next generation of automotive designers. 42 student designers from four European universities were challenged to create models of a futuristic Audi that embodies the idea of "Vorsprung Durch Technik" while working closely with designers and discussing trends and how to create emotional products. The students – from the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava (Slovakia), Scuola Politecnica di Design in Milan (Italy), the Offenbach University of Art and Design (Germany) and the Royal College of Art London (Great Britain) – created 46 different models.Wed, 01 Apr 2009
Moray Callum has been named Executive Director for Ford Americas design effective May 1, 2009. He will be taking over the position from Peter Horbury, who has been appointed to replace Steve Mattin at Volvo Cars. In his new role, Callum will be charged with leading the design for all cars and trucks designed in Ford's North and South America studios, as well as guide the design of Lincoln and Mercury products.Thu, 01 May 2014
Volkswagen launched its revamped consumer website on Thursday. It looks more like OK Cupid or Plenty of Fish or Match.com. Yeah, we’ve used a few, so what?