Fly Racing Youth Kinetic Pants - 2011 - 20/flash 364-23820 on 2040-parts.com
Loudon, Tennessee, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice.
Return authorization can be requested online or by phone.
We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
All returned items must be in original, non-modified, undamaged packaging. We will not accept returns with damaged, modified (including writing or marks) or missing packaging and will return your package to you without refund.
We highly recommend purchasing shipping insurance for your purchase(s), we will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
All returned items must be in new condition with all documentation, tags, etc intact.
Any returned item which has been used, worn, damaged or had tags/labels removed will be returned to you without refund.
Any item damaged in shipment must be returned with all original packing and shipping material for inspection.
Any damage claims may be exchanged for the identical item only.
No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only.
No returns/exchanges on discontinued or closeout merchandise even if item was not discontinued or closeout at time of purchase.
Returned items MUST be RECEIVED by us no later than 7 Days!
We never refund any shipping charges on returns/exchanges, buyer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON ELECTRICAL ITEMS or ITEMS WITH COST LESS THAN $9.00
All returned items are subject to inspection for customer error such as misused, damaged, or not packaged properly for return shipping. It will be the sole discretion of oemcycle to provide refund, replacement, or return item without refund.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:364-23820
Youth Kinetic Pants - 2011 - 20/Flash
|Gender: || Youth|
|Color: || Flash|
|Size: || 20|
|Sold as: || Each|
The Kinetic pant is a riders dream. High-end materials, leather knees multiple stretch panels, create a performance part, full of comfort and function, at an affordable price.
Ultra-durable, 840D construction
Leather heat shield panels on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance
Ergonomically shaped knee is generously contoured and designed to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards
Integrated "Soft-Flex" TPR, protective badging is ventilated for increased air flow and cooling
Customizable leg cuff design has low profile stretch cuffs with removable elastic band
Internal pocket located inside the waistband
Sure-lock fly closure secure dual snap waist for a secure fit
Adjustable waist belt for maximum fit and adjustability
Stretch-rib panels are strategically placed for flexibility where you want it most
Comfort mesh liner is ventilated and helps keep you comfortable and cool
Sublimated graphics allows for the highest quality in fade-free graphics
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to tariffs, duties, value added tax (VAT), etc.
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in shipping charges.
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark items as "gifts"
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact USPS or FedEx directly. Once we shipped a package with the carrier & service you requested, your order is in their possession and they are responsible for timely and correct delivery.
- Depending on the destination, international orders can occasionally have a delay in customs. This is nothing uncommon and can delay your package up to 4 weeks on top of the regular delivery time. We understand that this can be very annoying when it happens, but you will need to be patient.
- Depending on the destination, some carriers may leave your package(s) at the destination although a person is not available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door.
- We are not responsible for missing packages once the carrier has confirmed your package has been delivered. We highly suggest you request the package be shipped to a location where a person will be present to accept the package such as your place of work.
Pants & Chaps for Sale
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Fernando Alonso put his Ferrari on pole in Hockenheim for the 2012 German Grand Prix, with McLaren trailing far behind. It’s not just the UK that offers F1 a wet experience, the 2012 German Grand Prix in Hockenheim did a very good impression of the British weather for today’s qualifying. Star of the show – once more – was Fernando Alonso who put his Ferrari on pole position for the second time in a row, comfortably beating second place Sebastian Vettel who was half a second slower, just in front of team mate Mark Webber.
Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:00:00 -0800
Nov 2, 2004 - The winners of the 2004 Motor Trend International Design Contest were announced during Media Day at the California International Auto Show (CIAS) held in Anaheim. Top honors were awarded to Guilherme Albuquerque Knop (26) from Parana, Brazil. Guilherme received the award for best of show and a cash prize of $2,500 for his design of an Armani/ Transport.
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Toyota Prius C - leaked in the photo above - is not coming to the UK
Just last week we revealed that the new compact Prius City car – dubbed the Toyota Prius C – has leaked out in Japan from a brochure, ahead of an expected debut at the Tokyo Motor Show next month. But the UK won’t be getting the Prius C. A Toyota spokesman has said that with the UK already having the UK-built Auris Hybrid – and the Yaris Hybrid arriving next year – there are no plans to bring the new small Prius to the UK.