For Vw Jetta Passat Tiguan Golf Android 5.1 Car Dvd Player Stereo Gps W Wifi Dvr on 2040-parts.com
Dallas, Texas, United States
In-Dash DVD Players Only for Sale
- Android 5.1 6.2" for toyota car dvd player gps ipod sd radio capacitive touch us(US $279.99)
- Android 5.1 quad core for toyota in dash stereo car dvd player gps na ipod radio(US $238.00)
- Dvd loader for bmw,benz comand aps ntg1 ntg2,audi navi q7 dv-01 dv01(US $115.00)
- Kkmoon ultra slim 3.0 inch 1080p hd car dash cam video cam recorder led night
- New mopar 05072871aa dodge chrysler overhead console media system(US $75.00)
- Kkmoon ultra slim 3.0 inch 1080p hd car dash cam video cam recorder led night...
2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 - on sale late 2012 BMW hasn’t had the most astonishing success with its hybrid offerings to date, but despite that, and following the reveal of the 2012 3 Series last week, they have announced details of the 3 Series hybrid – the BMW ActiveHybrid 3. Just like the recently revealed ActiveHybrid 5, the BMW Active Hybrid 3 will get a 302bhp twin-turbo six-pot (the same engine as the 335i) together with an electric motor which throws an additional 53bhp in to the mix. That should mean a 0-60mph of around 5.5 seconds (although BMW has given us no performance figures) and it will give 44mpg, exactly the same as the bigger ActiveHybrid 5 – and not exactly spectacular.Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:00:00 -0800
WE’RE constantly being told that more mature citizens are making up an increasing proportion of the population, and nowhere is this more obvious than on our roads. According to road safety charity the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM), there are now more than seven million drivers over the age of 65 in the UK. The figures come from driving licence data published by the DVLA in December 2013, and show that the number of drivers over 65 reached 7,191,192 in November 2013.Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:00:00 -0800
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 16 December 2008 09:42 Volvo has just issued these first photos of the new S60 Concept car, to be unveiled at the 2009 Detroit auto show. It's a pretty damn close look at what we'll see when the S60 saloon is replaced in 2010. What's new about the S60?