This radio to Amp cable is in excellent condition, has been repaired and insulated with thin wall heat shrink. Tested and has great continuity. It is greater than 4' in length. FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48. Will ship to Canada with an extra fee. Have other cables listed. Email your questions, I'll try to answer. Thanks for stopping.
Other for Sale
- Ford radio amp oem cable fovf-14588-bd (US $85.00)
- 00 01 02 03 04 05 mk4 b5 vw telematic nar1 control module(US $54.99)
- New siriusxm satellite radio v200 connect tuner for car ready stereo systems(US $54.99)
- Kenwood kdc mp145 cd player faceplate aux input(US $24.99)
- Jvc kd sh1000 cd player faceplate usb good used(US $24.99)
- Sony cdx gt520 cd player faceplate xplod aux input(US $34.99)
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 15 October 2007 08:27 First Nissan brought us Birdview sat-nav giving us overhead, 3D mapping; now it's launching a parking camera that can see all around the car. Owlview anyone? Clearly Nissan has missed a trick here, as it's calling its new gadget the rather more sober Around View Monitor.Mon, 22 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The 1921 three-liter Bentley known as chassis No. 3--believed to be the oldest surviving production car and the first customer car from the marque--is now a collector's item. Chassis No.Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:00:00 -0800
In submitting its viability plan to the federal government on Tuesday, Chrysler asked for an additional $2 billion beyond the $7 billion in loans it sought late last year and outlined further steps to cut costs. Chrysler said it will reduce fixed costs by an additional $700 million, cut 100,000 more units of production capacity, discontinue three more model lines and sell $300 million more in assets.