Ford Small Block Sbf 289-351w Chrome Valve Cover Engine Dress Up Kit Breathers B on 2040-parts.com
Buena Park, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:If a customer is not happy with an item purchased, please contact us to arrange for return of item. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus shipping charges, on FREE shipping items, our actual shipping cost will be deducted. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase price to cover ebay fees and advertising. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for returning item.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:54383
Interchange Part Number:SPT-54383
Other Part Number:SPT54383
Surface Finish:Chrome Steel
Placement on Vehicle:Front
Powered by eBay Blackthorne 04.10.043
ANY QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL
Ford Small Block SBF 289-351W Chrome Valve Cover Engine Dress Up Kit Breathers b
Spectre Chrome Small Block Ford Engine Dress-Up Kit 260-351W
*** NOTE: IF YOUR FACTORY DRIVER SIDE VALVE COVER HAS A RELIEF (FACTORY INDENTION / "DENT" FOR CLEARANCE) OR IF YOU HAVE UPGRADED THE FUEL INJECTION INTAKE MANIFOLD AND IT HANGS OVER THE DRIVER SIDE VALVE COVER AND REQUIRES A RELIEF LIKE THE FACTORY COVER. THESE WILL NOT FIT!!!!!! ALSO PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND MAKE SURE THE BREATHER HOLE LOCATION WILL WORK FOR YOUR APPLICATION. ESPECIALLY YOU LATE MODEL FOLKS!
Details: This Spectre chrome engine dress up kit contains all of the parts necessary to dress up your engine compartment. They're a great way to put some shine under the hood. This engine kit features engine elements to enhance performance and style. It includes a pair of stock height baffled valve covers, silcone valve cover gaskets, chrome T-bar hold downs, chrome hold down spreader bars, chrome breather, PCV breather, steel braided PCV hose with magnaclamp anodized ends, and breather grommets.
Fits: 1962-1985 Small Block Ford 260, 289, 302, 351W, 5.0L
Condition: NEW in the Package
- 1 - Pair Chrome Stock Height Baffled Valve Covers
- 2 - Valve Cover Gaskets
- 12 - Chrome T-Bar Hold Downs
- 1 - Chrome Breather
- 1 - Chrome PCV Breather
- 1 - Braided PCV Hose
- 2 - Rubber Grommets
Part # SPT-54383
PayPal - eBay's payment service to make fast, easy, and
secure payments for your eBay purchases!
- Buyer to pay $0.00 for shipping to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!
- WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 50 STATES!!!
- We DO NOT Ship to PO Boxes, APO's & FPO's.
- Alaska, Hawaii, PR, Guam & other US Protectorates, Email or call for shipping quote before you bid. AMOUNT STATED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THESE DESTINATIONS. 48 LOWER US STATES ONLY!
- Items are shipped UPS Ground or USPS. Our Choice.
- Local pick-up can be arranged. Please email or call for details
- California residents need to add 8.0% for sales tax.
- Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days from receipt of payment.
- Sorry No COD's
- We accept: Paypal to Confirmed Address ONLY, Credit Cards by Phone - If you select Credit Card Payment in Ebay check out, You have to call us so we can get your card number!! Ebay will not send us your Personal Information!! (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex)
- Payment needs to be made with-in 10 days of auction close.
- Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days.
- Winning bidders please use Ebay Auction CHECKOUT / PAYNOW feature located at the top of the closed auction page(s). This is the ONLY WAY for us to import your name, address, & payment type into our auction management software! This will ensure a fast, easy, transaction. Please make sure your ebay and paypal personal information is up to date.
- First and most important if you have a problem contact us!!! ASAP. We are honest real live people that run a REAL retail store and want to make a life long customer!
- Buyer has 48 hours from receipt of item(s) to inspect / use the item(s) and notify us of any issues with the item(s) received. Items are sold "As is" no warranty is expressed or implied unless otherwise stated
- After this 48 hour period ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If we are notified within this 48 hour period, we will accept returns and provide refunds / exchanges for any item that is not as described in the auction listing, not working properly or DOA. We will not be responsible for costs involved in return shipping of that item. Re-stocking fees may apply and ebay/paypal fees will be deducted from the return. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus ebay fees and shipping costs, on FREE shipping items, actual shipping cost will be deducted!!
- We will NOT provide refunds for items that require advanced configuration, additional licensing, professional installation, buyers remorse, or lack of reading the auction ad completely.
- By Bidding on this item you agree to the terms set forth above whether you have read them or not!!
Any Questions Please Call or Email - 714-523-4357
Valve Covers for Sale
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0800
The new 2010 Mazda5 will debut at the Geneva Motor Show
Mazdas are really underrated in the UK. They’re almost a hidden secret. The Mazda3 in particular is an exceptionally good car and deserves to have much higher sales than it does.
Fri, 04 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
We’re eagerly anticipating the launch of the new 2014 BMW M3 saloon and M4 Coupe, but before we’ve even driven those cars (we will do soon, though) our attention has been diverted by the announcement of the new 2014 BMW M4 Convertible. Using the same running gear as its hard-topped siblings, the M4 Convertible adds a touch more glamour thanks to that electric folding roof. Perfect for cruising the French Riviera or whizzing round the Nurburgring, it really is quite the car.
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:00:00 -0700
By Jack Carfrae
First Official Pictures
19 March 2007 12:53
Proton Satria Neo: the lowdown
The new incarnation of Proton’s Satria has made its way into British showrooms. Still keen (and rightly so) to boost its street cred, Proton is making a song and dance about its ownership of Lotus by claiming that the Satria Neo is layered with Hethel know-how, design and inspiration. Those expecting Elise-style handling and Esprit-like power might be touch on the disappointed side, though…
There’s no doubt that the Satria Neo is a sharper-looking car than its predecessor.