Ford Small Block Sbf 289-351w Chrome Valve Cover Engine Dress Up Kit Breathers B on 2040-parts.com
Buena Park, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
Item must be returned within:30 Days
Return policy details:If a customer is not happy with an item purchased, please contact us to arrange for return of item. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus shipping charges, on FREE shipping items, our actual shipping cost will be deducted. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the original purchase price to cover ebay fees and advertising. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for returning item.
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Manufacturer Part Number:54383
Interchange Part Number:SPT-54383
Other Part Number:SPT54383
Surface Finish:Chrome Steel
Placement on Vehicle:Front
Powered by eBay Blackthorne 04.10.043
ANY QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL
Ford Small Block SBF 289-351W Chrome Valve Cover Engine Dress Up Kit Breathers b
Spectre Chrome Small Block Ford Engine Dress-Up Kit 260-351W
*** NOTE: IF YOUR FACTORY DRIVER SIDE VALVE COVER HAS A RELIEF (FACTORY INDENTION / "DENT" FOR CLEARANCE) OR IF YOU HAVE UPGRADED THE FUEL INJECTION INTAKE MANIFOLD AND IT HANGS OVER THE DRIVER SIDE VALVE COVER AND REQUIRES A RELIEF LIKE THE FACTORY COVER. THESE WILL NOT FIT!!!!!! ALSO PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND MAKE SURE THE BREATHER HOLE LOCATION WILL WORK FOR YOUR APPLICATION. ESPECIALLY YOU LATE MODEL FOLKS!
Details: This Spectre chrome engine dress up kit contains all of the parts necessary to dress up your engine compartment. They're a great way to put some shine under the hood. This engine kit features engine elements to enhance performance and style. It includes a pair of stock height baffled valve covers, silcone valve cover gaskets, chrome T-bar hold downs, chrome hold down spreader bars, chrome breather, PCV breather, steel braided PCV hose with magnaclamp anodized ends, and breather grommets.
Fits: 1962-1985 Small Block Ford 260, 289, 302, 351W, 5.0L
Condition: NEW in the Package
- 1 - Pair Chrome Stock Height Baffled Valve Covers
- 2 - Valve Cover Gaskets
- 12 - Chrome T-Bar Hold Downs
- 1 - Chrome Breather
- 1 - Chrome PCV Breather
- 1 - Braided PCV Hose
- 2 - Rubber Grommets
Part # SPT-54383
PayPal - eBay's payment service to make fast, easy, and
secure payments for your eBay purchases!
- Buyer to pay $0.00 for shipping to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!
- WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 50 STATES!!!
- We DO NOT Ship to PO Boxes, APO's & FPO's.
- Alaska, Hawaii, PR, Guam & other US Protectorates, Email or call for shipping quote before you bid. AMOUNT STATED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THESE DESTINATIONS. 48 LOWER US STATES ONLY!
- Items are shipped UPS Ground or USPS. Our Choice.
- Local pick-up can be arranged. Please email or call for details
- California residents need to add 8.0% for sales tax.
- Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days from receipt of payment.
- Sorry No COD's
- We accept: Paypal to Confirmed Address ONLY, Credit Cards by Phone - If you select Credit Card Payment in Ebay check out, You have to call us so we can get your card number!! Ebay will not send us your Personal Information!! (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex)
- Payment needs to be made with-in 10 days of auction close.
- Product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days.
- Winning bidders please use Ebay Auction CHECKOUT / PAYNOW feature located at the top of the closed auction page(s). This is the ONLY WAY for us to import your name, address, & payment type into our auction management software! This will ensure a fast, easy, transaction. Please make sure your ebay and paypal personal information is up to date.
- First and most important if you have a problem contact us!!! ASAP. We are honest real live people that run a REAL retail store and want to make a life long customer!
- Buyer has 48 hours from receipt of item(s) to inspect / use the item(s) and notify us of any issues with the item(s) received. Items are sold "As is" no warranty is expressed or implied unless otherwise stated
- After this 48 hour period ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- If we are notified within this 48 hour period, we will accept returns and provide refunds / exchanges for any item that is not as described in the auction listing, not working properly or DOA. We will not be responsible for costs involved in return shipping of that item. Re-stocking fees may apply and ebay/paypal fees will be deducted from the return. Item must be original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition. The amount refunded will be the original purchase price minus ebay fees and shipping costs, on FREE shipping items, actual shipping cost will be deducted!!
- We will NOT provide refunds for items that require advanced configuration, additional licensing, professional installation, buyers remorse, or lack of reading the auction ad completely.
- By Bidding on this item you agree to the terms set forth above whether you have read them or not!!
Any Questions Please Call or Email - 714-523-4357
Valve Covers for Sale
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The redesigned Chevrolet Colorado pickup, which is launching this month in Thailand, will be sold in the United States, Chevrolet said on Monday. The new Colorado was developed by General Motors' Brazil operations to be sold globally. GM said the current Colorado will be sold through the 2012 model year.
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Aston Martin has revealed the wonderfully elegant new Vantage Volante here at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. If you thought the Vanquish coupe was a beauty, wait until you see this…
It’s the first Aston Martin drop-top Volante to have a body made entirely from carbonfibre – and it is the use of this high tech material that’s enabled Aston to make it as alluring as it is.
Fri, 02 Apr 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The 2011 Kia Optima will replace the Kia Magentis in the UK
A week or two ago we reported on the first info on the 2011 Kia Magentis we expected to see at the New York Motor Show this week. But because we thought that Kia would change the name before bringing it to the UK and Europe, we headed that story up with both the Optima and Magentis moniker. But not this time.