Filters for Sale
- Stilko, lifetime oil filter, cast aluminum, nos in original box with paperwork.
- Mopar 349 oil filters pack of 33(US $110.99)
- Gassers, rat rods, vintage, nos, stilko eternal oil filter, sk-14, cast aluminum
- Ac nos air filter element a212cw 1967 1968 1969 chevrolet camaro(US $279.00)
- Ww2 military vehicle jeep, dodge, weasel, fram oil filter assy, c-100 junior
- Ww2 military vehicle halftrack, scout car, arm. car fram oil filter c-31 senior
This is, at long last, the production-ready Alfa Romeo 4C. The mid-engined sports car will make its debut at the 2013 Geneva motor show in March and go on sale shortly afterwards in Europe. The 4C will also spearhead Alfa’s revival in the United States.Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Jonny Smith First Official Pictures 31 October 2009 20:47 When GM uncloaked their Camaro retro remake at the 2006 Detroit auto show, the domestic audience understandably adored it. That muscle car concept is now a showroom reality, but any plans of bringing a right-hook version to South African, Aussie or Brit shores have been quashed – presumably due to low-volume sales and GM’s moth-eaten wallet.Much like a Mustang or Challenger, if you live in Britain and want a Camaro, you have to settle for a specially imported left-hooker. Come January 2010, when these rendered images of the VR Camaro will be a reality, UK customers won’t have to worry about doing any of the importation or UK-spec work.
One Lap of the Web: Barn-find Packards, a vintage Skyline racer and ultra-rare Ford Torino TalledegasMon, 28 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
-- Who doesn't love a good barn find from time to time? Here's a 1929 Packard Model 633 Runabout stashed in a shed in the Adirondacks for half a century that, in true Cinderella fashion, went on to win best in show after a bit of dusting off. Heartwarming.