From Us - Bluetooth Wide Screen Car Mp3 Player Fm Transmitter With Remotecontrol on 2040-parts.com
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Listen to your favorite songs in your car with this multi-function Car
MP3 Player, this car MP3 player can make your trip more interesting and
relax yourself when driving. They are with its capacity, you can
download as many songs as you like from your computer to help you relax
or get rid of boring time. Easy installation and great performance, you
will get more than you paid. What are you waiting for?
- New and high quality
- Fashionable appearance and excellent sound quality without the problem on battery
- The Bluetooth car MP3 player can show song title
- Memory function of song, frequency and EQ
- With auto search function
- The USB car MP3 player supports SD card and USB drive or flash memory inset
- Enjoy music in your vehicle with this Bluetooth car MP3 player FM transmitter
|Key Features ||Car MP3 player|
|PC Connector ||USB 2.0|
|5 EQ Mode Optional ||Natural, soft, rock, Jazz, SRS|
|Feature ||Bluetooth, volume control|
|Supported Card ||SD / MMC car (up to 4GB at maximum)|
|Audio Format ||MP3|
|Weight ||117g / 4.13oz|
|Dimensions ||3.14" x 1.77" x 0.43" / 8 x 4.5 x 1.1cm (L x W x H)|
- 1 x Bluetooth Wide Screen Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Cable
- Please use it in proper temperature and keep it away from humid.
- Wipe it with soft objects to avoid scratches and damages.
- Avoid using it in dry environment for the reason of static.
- Keep this car MP3/MP4 player away from high-intensity magnetic field, high field, high temperature and moist situation.
- Prevent the USB port and cigarette lighter from wet; otherwise, it will be oxidized.
- Do not shock this MP3/MP4 player, or its interior disks will be destroyed by over shocking.
- Pay attention to the MP3/MP4 player is downloading and formatting or not, do not disconnect it suddenly.
Other for Sale
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0700
It's starting to look as if the baby Volvo Crossover - the XC30 - is getting close
The rumour mill has been working on a smaller crossover/SUV from Volvo for a long time – since just about the time that the Volvo C30 first hit the road. And it’s a car that makes a lot of sense, especially in the current market. So it’s not any sort of surprise to see the rumour resurface, but we’re a bit peeved to have missed (until now) the comment that’s being attributed to Lex Kerssemakers – Volvo’s Overseas Corporate Strategy President – from Geneva when he apparently said “There will be some further expansion of the XC range in the near future”.
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:00:00 -0800
GM has delayed the unveiling of two new cars the company had intended to show the press and public at the forthcoming Los Angeles auto show. The largest US automaker will now show the production versions of the Buick LaCrosse and Cadillac CTS coupe at the Detroit auto show in January instead. "We believe we can better capitalize in Detroit" said spokesman Scott Fosgard.
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Jaguar will take center stage in August as the featured marque at the 2011 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Jaguar's long history in competition and design will be highlighted and will include a celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Jaguar E-type, the 60th anniversary of Stirling Moss's victory in a Jaguar C-type at Le Mans and Phil Hill's XK120's 1950 win at the inaugural Pebble Beach Road Races. This will be the third time the British car company has been featured in Monterey, in addition to 1976 and 1992.