Fuel Pump Module Oem# 5n0 906 093 B Fits Vw/tiguan on 2040-parts.com
Oregon, Wisconsin, United States
Used fuel pump control module. Didn't fix problem and is in perfect working condition. Verified this worked when real issue was discovered. Couldn't return new one so left new one in vehicle.
Other for Sale
- 05 06 07 honda accord hybrid eps electronic power steering unit 39980-sdr-a01(US $82.00)
- 00-06 mercedes-benz w220 s430 s500 s600 esp abs control module oem(US $83.00)
- 00-06 mercedes-benz w220 s430 s500 satellite antenna audio module oem 109311218(US $17.00)
- 2006 - 2010 ford explorer 4.0l engine fuse relay box oem(US $119.99)
- 2001 bmw 99-06 e46 driver's mirror memory control module # 61.31-6913364 oem !!(US $0.99)
- Door control unit ecu ecm computer dodge chrysler jeep 08 09 right 04602676ak(US $55.89)
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 01 July 2009 10:00 Lamborghini has unveiled the limited edition Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni, a new entry-level model, and its first rear-wheel drive supercar since the Diablo. The Italian supercar company has long promised that all its cars will resolutely remain four-wheel drive, but it’s building the two-wheel drive LP550-2 (hence the name) to celebrate its legendary test driver Valentino Balboni. Just 250 will be built.Thu, 08 Mar 2007
By Ben Barry First Official Pictures 08 March 2007 12:31 The supercharged XKR might have only recently pounced from the starting blocks, but Jaguar has already announced a special edition at Geneva - the XKR Portfolio. While mechanical specifications are almost entirely as per the original model, the Portfolio boasts unique Celestial Black paint, upgraded interior trim and a Bowers and Wilkins stereo system. Power remains unchanged at 420bhp.Mon, 03 Mar 2014
IF YOU struggle to reverse your car and fret about not being able to see the full picture, your next purchase might be a Nissan. Taking the humble rear view mirror to the next level, the Japanese car maker has unveiled a hi-tech alternative. In combination with a rear-facing camera, Nissan has devised a new LCD monitor to fit within the space of a regular rear view mirror.