Fusion The Ultimate Stereo Pack MS-RA205USP
Fusion The Ultimate Stereo Pack MS-RA205USP
The FUSION Ultimate Stereo Pack is a one-purchase solution that brings convenience, control and performance-packed entertainment together.
Equipped with the ultra-compact award-winning FUSION MS-RA205 stereo, the MS-UNIDOCK Universal Media Device Dock, MS-BT100 Bluetooth device and a DIN sized mounting plate.
The Ultimate Stereo Pack offers unparalleled connectivity and undeniable quality.
When utilising a NMEA 2000 Network the MS-RA205 connects to any supported Multi-Function Display via advanced FUSION-Link technology to provide audio source and zone audio control, for absolute convenience on the water.
The stereo pack delivers FUSION's signature sound quality and integration features in a space-saving, cost-effective bundle.
Like all FUSION marine systems, the Ultimate Stereo Package includes a three-year warranty.
Sources - AM / FM / USB / iPod / iPhone / MTP / Bluetooth / AUX / SiriusXM-Ready (USA Only)**
MS-RA205 Marine Stereo
MS-UNIDOCK Universal Media Device Dock
Protect, Charge and Play the largest array of media devices securely and away from the harsh marine environment.
Maximum Device Size 141mm (5-9/16") Length x 71mm (2-3/4") Width x 13mm (1/2") Height
With MS-BT100 capability, the MS-RA205 can stream audio files from A2DP bluetooth-compatible media players and control playback on the paired mobile device.
Providing the ability to enjoy your favourite audio tracks within range, around your vessel.
MS-RA200MP - DIN Plate for easy installation
The Pack's DIN sized mounting plate ensures seamless replacement of standardised DIN stereos to the FUSION MS-RA205.
**SiriusXM-Ready (USA only) requires optional SiriusXM module SVX200 and a SiriusXM subscription
We ship locally and worldwide and use Australia Post or Courier Please for all our shipping needs. All fixed shipping prices are for Australian shipping only and international shipping charges are charged accordingly. We reserve the right to re-quote on any shipping costs that are more than the amount quoted on or website. We use plain packaging, satchels or cartons for all orders, and post items by regular mail or Express Next Day Delivery. We endeavour to process your orders as quickly as possible and are usually able to fill orders immediately however, please allow 3-21 working days for delivery international international international international destination. We cannot be held liable if Australia Post or Courier Please fails to deliver or your purchase is damaged during transit as this is entirely at the customer sole risk. You can however request that we send the item with insurance at an additional cost. These requests must be made by telephone as the additional charges applicable are not included in our websites freight calculations.If an item is ordered, but out of stock or will be delayed, we will inform you.
Please read policy below before emailing us
Ownership and title of goods does not transfer to the purchaser until Blue Bottle Fishing has received the full payment for goods.
(1) What items can be returned or exchanged? Returns and exchanges for stock merchandise, less shipping and handling fees, are accepted for new items in unused condition that are returned in new, saleable condition with all parts and packaging.
(2) In what time period are returns and exchanges accepted? Returns and exchanges must be received by Blue Bottle Fishing , within 30 days of the original delivery date of the product. Absolutely no returns or exchanges are accepted for any reason after 30 days.
(3) Is shipping and handling refundable? No, shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
(4) Is there a restocking fee for returns or exchanges? A minimum 15% restocking fee applies to all returns and exchanges of merchandise in new, unused, factory-sealed condition.
(5) What is the return policy for items that arrive damaged, defective, or missing parts? If an item we ship arrives damaged, defective, or missing parts, we will replace the entire item or send a replacement part free of charge via the same shipping method that was chosen for the original order. We require the return of the damaged or defective part. Part numbers of the defective or damaged parts, as well as digital photos showing the condition of the part, are extremely helpful in expediting such replacements.
(6) I received an item I did not order. How do I return this item? If we ship you a part different from what you ordered, we will immediately ship the correct replacement item as a separate order without further shipping costs via the same shipping method that was chosen for the original order.
(7) I don’t understand the installation instructions. Can I return the item? If you are having trouble with installing a part, please call us for help!
(8) Do you guarantee delivery dates? While we do not guarantee shipment or delivery dates, we’ll do everything in our power to get your order to you before the big trip! Please Contact Us when placing your order if you need it delivered by a specific date!
(9) How do I arrange for a return of an item to Blue Bottle Fishing? If you wish to arrange for a return under the conditions discussed above, please Contact Us for a Return Address prior to sending the return package. Returns received without prior notification will be refused. Please package the item such that all products will be protected from damage during shipping insuring you have enclosed a brief outline on the reason for the return and your name and address send the package to:
(10) Other notes on returns The buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred by refusal of delivery, whether intentional or not. This includes shipments marked as refused caused by the recipient not picking up the item from the carrier’s facility in a timely manner.
Customers placing orders with Blue Bottle Fishing, consent to the terms of the policies outlined above.
Payment via PayPal
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Based in the Hills District of Sydney, we provide anglers with fishing reel handles, tackle and marine products.
Our marine products include a large range of quality products, all a must for any angler and their boat.
With a passion for fishing and meticulous attention to detail combined with guaranteed customer satisfaction we have grown from a hobby to a small business providing quality products and quality service.
Fish Finders & Depth Finders for Sale
Bentley's collaboration with timepiece creator Breitling is a well-established one, which stretches back years. The latest coming together between the luxury brands is in commemoration of Juha Kankkunen's world-record-breaking jaunt on the frozen Baltic Sea, off the coast of Finland. Earlier this year, four-time World Rally Champion Kankkunen piloted the biofueled Supersports convertible to a – frankly incredible – top speed of 205.48mph off the coast of Finland.
One Lap of the Web: Mercedes-Benz SLC rendered, Google Glass for the Tesla S and a rusty Datsun 280ZXMon, 08 Jul 2013
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- Last month we brought you some intriguing spy photos of a Porsche 911-fighting Mercedes-Benz coupe -- possibly to be called the SLC, or even the next SLS AMG (it's all a bit unclear at this point) -- but layers of camouflage made it a bit tough to see what the car will look like.Tue, 25 Oct 2011
McLaren MP4-12C - are problems hurting sales? All cars have teething problems. And the new McLaren MP4-12C - despite McLaren’s renowned meticulous attention to detail – is no different.