Garmin Ghp 20 Reactor Autopilot Sbw Corepack Reactor Sensor. Nmea2000, Nr, L@@k! on 2040-parts.com
Benzonia, Michigan, United States
Radar & Autopilots for Sale
- Si-tex 12ci hydraulic gear pump - 12v - 6-9ci cylinder(US $350.00)
- E2v technology b3jc1007 3 port radar s-band junction circulator(US $400.00)
- Lewmar direct drive autopilot
- Furuno rsb-0094 boat marine radome radar antenna(US $479.99)
- Raytheon autohelm st60 multi instrument w'cover-seatalk-a22003-12 photos-l@@k !!
- Raytheon autohelm autopilot sportpilot + w/ sensor (US $399.99)
Chevrolet recently took a Camaro SS upgraded with the 1LE package to Virginia International Raceway (VIR) to test. The new package adds $3,500 to the cost of a standard Camaro SS, for a total price of $37,035. At VIR, the car is good for a lap time of 2 minutes, 58.34 seconds.Tue, 26 Jul 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Veteran BMW executive Ludwig Willisch, who has led sales operations in Europe and Japan, will take over as CEO of BMW of North America on Oct. 1. The 54-year-old German will replace Jim O'Donnell, 61, who is retiring.Thu, 04 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Ford has revealed that it having to increase production of the new Kuga by 10 per cent at its Valencia Plant to meet strong demand. We reported in February that Ford were chuffed with sales of the new Kuga - especially as almost all buyers were opting for ‘premium’ versions – with orders for almost 2,000 in the UK just weeks after the Kuga went in to production in Spain, and sales across Europe for the Kuga up 27 per cent year on year. So Ford is now doing the only thing they can to deal with the burgeoning sales of the Kuga and are upping production in Valencia by 10 per cent, and now expect to build 100,000 new Kugas this year for Europe alone.