Wrenches are in excellent condition.
Gearwrench14 & 15mm Combo Ratchet Wrenches on 2040-parts.com
Moscow, Pennsylvania, US
Wrenches for Sale
- Snap on tools metric box end wrench set with tray(US $30.00)
- Snap on tools metric offset box end wrench set with tray 10 to 19 mm(US $112.50)
- S & k 3/8 drive deep well sae socket set 3/8 to 13/16 nos in packaging(US $30.00)
- Blue point ~ open end wrench ~ j 2022~ 11/32 & 5/16 ~ tool made usa(US $2.99)
- Blue point ~ open end angle wrench ~ c-2220~ 11/32 & 5/16 ~ tool made usa(US $2.99)
- Cheater bar/john-e-bar(US $24.95)
By Simon Stiel First Official Pictures 28 November 2008 10:46 Mini has just issued the first photos of the new R57 Mini Convertible, which rolls into dealerships in March 2009 and follows the lead set by the latest hatchback. So it's cleaner, a little bit more polished inside and out, and there will probably be evidence of some middle-aged spread when we drive it in 2009.So what's new on the R57 Mini Convertible?All the changes are in line with the Mini hatch, so you get the latest PSA-shared 1.6 petrol engines, BMW group Efficient Dynamics – now redubbed Minimalism in Minispeak – stop-start and intelligent alternator control, helping to contribute to a 22% jump in fuel efficiency, Mini claims. The 1.6 Cooper pumps out 137g/km of CO2.Tue, 30 Apr 2013
The Motor City is gearing up for a summer of events that celebrate the region's automotive heritage. A total of 16 automotive events will take place throughout Metro Detroit this summer, and everything kicks off the weekend of May 31 with the Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix. The race weekend features the first Izod IndyCar doubleheader, the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car series and Pirelli World Challenge Championship series.Thu, 25 Apr 2013
This is Audi’s idea of a TT in the GT3 RS or Superleggera mould: the TT Ultra Quattro concept. Thanks to a ruthless diet and an uprated 2.0-litre TFSI turbo petrol engine, the all-wheel drive TT Ultra will launch to 62mph in 4.2sec, (1.3sec faster than a regular Audi TTS) and hit 173mph flat out. Just how light is the Audi TT Ultra?