Genuine 1991-2008 Mopar Hold Down 4490878 on 2040-parts.com
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Genuine Mopar Parts
|Part||Genuine 1991-2008 Mopar Hold Down 4490878|
ONLY PART REFERENCE #3 ON THE DIAGRAM IS INCLUDED
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for shopping with us. Please find our policies below.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Overnight for an additional cost.
- Oversized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- We do not ship internationally.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Contact us to arrange for any returns.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.
Other for Sale
- Fuel pump module oem# 5n0 906 093 b fits vw/tiguan(US $75.00)
- 05 06 07 honda accord hybrid eps electronic power steering unit 39980-sdr-a01(US $82.00)
- 00-06 mercedes-benz w220 s430 s500 s600 esp abs control module oem(US $83.00)
- 00-06 mercedes-benz w220 s430 s500 satellite antenna audio module oem 109311218(US $17.00)
- 2006 - 2010 ford explorer 4.0l engine fuse relay box oem(US $119.99)
- 2001 bmw 99-06 e46 driver's mirror memory control module # 61.31-6913364 oem !!(US $0.99)
Never mind persistent economic uncertainty and unstable fuel costs, Americans love Jeeps. Compared to nearly anything else on the road, they're far too brash and noisy for anyone to want for daily use, and the majority of Wrangler owners never push 'em anywhere near their limit. But none of that seems to stop us from snatching Wranglers up off dealer lots as quickly as the folks at Jeep's Toledo, Ohio, assembly plant can bolt them together.Thu, 21 May 2009
Scrappage incentive By Glenn Brooks Motor Industry 21 May 2009 10:15 Remember the old shape Skoda Octavia? We might not be able to buy it in Blighty but it’s roaring up the sales charts in Germany thanks to scrappage incentives on offer there. All across Europe, cash-for-clunkers schemes are turning markets upside down, with the brands that offer the most car for the money the biggest winners.Wed, 04 Aug 2010
Hyundai's entire U.S. vehicle lineup will achieve an average of 50 mpg by 2025, Hyundai Motor America CEO John Krafcik pledged on Wednesday. Speaking at the Management Briefing Seminars in Traverse City, Mich., Krafcik said Hyundai's U.S.