Graphics Kit 2006 Yzf250 Yzf450 With Seat Cover 2007 2008 on 2040-parts.com
Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States
One Industries complete Graphics kit for 2006 2007 and 2008 YZF250 and 450
Seat cover included!
Features Yamaha logo and attractive blue graphics which will make your tired bike look like new!
(not duplicate of new bike original graphics)
Comes with installation guide.
This kit usually retails for $107 without the seat cover.
Forget bidding.....BUY IT NOW!!!
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
Decals, Emblems for Sale
- 2 x honda stickers decals stickers many colours(US $11.00)
- Part for harley davidson curly letter 3d metal chrome tank fender emblem(US $15.00)
- Abs plastick oval motorcycle fuel tank emblem decal for yahama fairing custom
- Harley davidson "speedball" gas tank emblems 1947-1950 knucklehead, panhead era(US $122.99)
- Honda supercub stickerset c100 ca100 ca102 c105t c50 c65 c70 c90 decal logo(US $11.90)
- New real carbon firber yamaha yzf r6 (2006-2009) top triple clamp yoke tank pad(US $21.98)
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 31 July 2007 12:00 Peugeot's TT: the 308 RC Z If you're designing a mid-sized coupe from scratch, it's hard to ignore the head-swivelling, original Audi TT. Peugeot clearly thinks so - its Frankfurt show star, the new 308 RC Z unveiled today, looks like a Chinese facsimile of the Mk1 TT, especially viewed in profile. Maybe that's why Peugeot introduced a clumsy kink in the waistline (a la Hyundai Matrix), to disrupt the Germanic body language...Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Three special Rolls Royce Phantom DHCs featured in last night’s Olympic closing ceremony – without the Rolls Royce logos. It’s been a good Olympic Games for BMW. They scored a big PR coup with the remote-controlled MINIs that gathered Javelins and discus in the field events, and they’ve managed to get Rolls Royce front and centre for the closing ceremony last night.Mon, 14 Apr 2014
The BMW M5 has been with us for 30 years. That's right: The E28 premiered in the fall of 1984 as a 1985 model after its debut at the Amsterdam Motor Show. Even though its performance figures have aged somewhat (in the best way possible), it's important to remember that it was the fastest production sedan in the world when it premiered.