Here is a genuine original Harley-Davidson 21" narrow-glide Front Wheel. Looks really nice. Fits the Dyna FXR Sportster models. Came off a 2008.
Harley 21" Narrow Glide Front Wheel Sportster Dyna Fat Street Bob Low Rider Fxr on 2040-parts.com
Lone Rock, Wisconsin, US
Wheels, Tires for Sale
- Ducati monster rear wheel hub flange sprocket carrier (fits other monsters)(US $15.00)
- Nos yamaha front wheel spoke set. 1983 yz125/250/490, 1984 yz125l. oem 23x-25104(US $89.00)
- Suzuki gsx 600 katana 750 1998-2006 rear wheel axle with adjusters 95261(US $35.00)
- 1979 yamaha 125yz rear brake hub(US $22.00)
- Front spoke wheel harley touring classic bagger ultra road king 16" 1" axle fl(US $199.99)
- Honda vf1000f front axle assembly 1984 84 82629(US $30.00)
2010 Porsche Cayenne II caught testing But it’s been six year since the Cayenne first arrived, and Porsche are getting close to launching the new Porsche Cayenne II. This photo was shot in Germany, and shows a mildly disguised Cayenne II out playing in the countryside. But what changes are afoot for the Cayenne II?Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:00:00 -0800
One of Cadillac's most anticipated models is being delayed one year. The 2010 CTS coupe had been scheduled to go into production this summer. Instead, the car will go into production during the summer of 2010.Wed, 26 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0700
VOLKSWAGEN has announced pricing and specification details ahead of the launch of its updated Polo. The first deliveries of the cosmetically and mechanically enhanced supermini are expected in July, with the entry-level model priced from £11,100. The flagship BlueGT model will run to £19,715.