These bags came off my 2005 FLHRS. They are in excellent shape and have only minor scuffing, see photos.
Harley Davidson Saddle Bags Flhrs Road King Custom on 2040-parts.com
Assumption, Illinois, US
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- White motorcycle cruiser hard saddle bags trunk luggage w/ lights mount bracket(US $0.99)
- 2004-2014 larosa black vinyl solo strap harley dyna wide glide left saddle bag(US $99.00)
- Cobra saddlebag supports chr kawasaki vulcan 1600 classic 2002-2008(US $75.21)
- 2004 & up larosa sportster xl rustic brown leather left swing arm saddlebag(US $149.95)
- Saddlemen saddlebag docking post kit kawasaki vulcan 800 classic 2006-2010(US $84.29)
- Cobra formed sissy bar luggage rack suzuki boulevard c50 2005-2009(US $125.93)
MORE THAN 100 classic cars and motorbikes will go under the hammer this weekend at one of the biggest ever auctions of its type. Silverstone Auctions will host the Race Retro sale at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire, where famous names like Ayrton Senna, James Hunt and Colin McRae will be scattered throughout the lots. With 42 classic cars from track or rally competition backgrounds, there’s a vast selection of fascinating and ultra-desirable metal.Tue, 19 Jul 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Ford recently said it was pouring more marketing money into sponsorship of "action" sports. Now comes video of drift racer Vaughn Gittin Jr., a Ford driver, sliding his Mustang around the Al Reem race circuit in Saudi Arabia. "Thanks to the kindness of the entire Al Reem circuit team, they let me get crazy throughout the entire motorsports complex," Gittin wrote on the YouTube post of the video.Mon, 30 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
In a competition that "took hot-rodding back to its SoCal roots," the SoCal Speed Shop--the entity founded by original hot-rod hero Alex Xydias and now helmed by Pete Chapouris--finally won the AMBR. That's AMBR, as in, America's Most Beautiful Roadster, the most sought-after title in all of hot-rodding and the crowning glory of the Grand National Roadster Show. There is that competition at the Detroit Autorama that hands out the Ridler Award, but that is open to all manner of kustom kars.