Harley Davidson Xl883 Xl1200 Motorrad Sportster Moto Sacoches Saddle Bags Brown on 2040-parts.com
Manufacturer Part Number:3621
It is easy on and easy off for quick
installation and removal.
Every biker needs a good set of luggage for
keeping their belongings safe while riding motorcycles.
This is a great way to travel! Lots of room
to pack what you need for your next trip or rally or is great for last
These bags will look great on your bike!
External dimensions:about 28cm(L) + 11cm(W) + 14cm(H)(the short side)
+24cm(H)(the high side)
Internal dimensions: about 21cm(L) + 9cm(W) + 13cm(H)(the short side) + 22cm(H)(the high side)
length:29cm/11.4"(include the metal button)
Includes：Pair of Saddlebags
We will send brown color if you bid this item.If you want black one,please send email to us.Thank you!
- We ship the package within 3 days after the payement is completed.
- We ship to ebay address ONLY. Please make sure your address in ebay is matched with your shipping address before you pay.
- Express Mail Service is available. Delivery time is 3-7 business days. You need to contact us about this service.
- Please Note:
duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or
shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- We accept PayPal only.
- If buyer want to delay the payment because of financial problem, please contact me by the ebay message within 3 days.
- In case the item is defective, please inform us within 30 days of receipt, we will arrange reship or refund.
- Buyers have to pay for the return cost and we will pay the cost for resend.
We sincerely hope you will be satisfied with our customer services.If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We would like to do whatever we can do to help you out.Please DO NOT leave us negative feedback. If you are not satisfied in any regard, please contact us for solution.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Hyundai Motor Co. has unveiled a hydrogen fuel cell concept vehicle called the Blue2 that takes the South Korean automaker deeper into alternative-drivetrain territory. Hyundai is banking on the car to propel it to a leadership role in the race to commercialize fuel cell electric vehicles, a contest joined notably by such Japanese rivals as Honda Motor Co.
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Porsche CEO Wendelin Wiedeking could be offered a $141 million (100 million euros) payoff to quit the sports car maker to make way for a merger with Volkswagen, Germany's Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper reported Friday. The newspaper said Wiedeking has been visited by Porsche Chairman Wolfgang Porsche in the past few days, who “made it clear” that the embattled CEO should step down. Wiedeking has come under fire for allowing Porsche's holding company to amass debts of more than $12.7 billion (9 billion euros) during a failed attempt to take over VW.
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 00:00:00 -0700
McLaren Special Operations unveiled a one-off supercar this weekend at Pebble Beach called the X-1, designed exclusively for an anonymous enthusiast. Following a consultation with the client a design by McLaren's Korean-born RCA graduate Hong Yeo was chosen. "X-1 embodies the McLaren value that every part has to have a purpose," said Yeo.