Haynes Workshop Manual Audi 100 & A6 1991-1997 Petrol & Diesel Service & Repair on 2040-parts.com
UK, United Kingdom
Publisher's Number (SKU):3504
Print:Black and White
Market:UK and European
- 300 Pages
- Black and White
- Part of the Haynes Series
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to UK and European specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
|Audi 100 & A6 Petrol & Diesel 1991 To 1997 Service and Repair Manual (UK and European Models)|
Audi 100 or A6
in perfect running order and maintain its value. Haynes shows you how and saves you money.
Step-by-step instructions clearly linked to hundreds of photos and illustrations show you how to do each job.
Spanner ratings grade all tasks by difficulty and experience level. Haynes Hints give valuable tips and short-cuts that help make the job easier.
Tool Tips contain useful information such as ways of removing parts without using special tools. This Haynes Manual was written from hands-on experience, based on the stripdown and rebuild of Volkswagen Golf and Scirocco vehicles using commonly - available tools. From easy servicing jobs for the novice to difficult tasks for the expert.
Inside this Manual
- Basic Maintenance: Simple weekly checks
- Service Your Car: Step-by-step guide
- Fault finding: Pinpoint specific problems easily
- Fuel and ignition systems: Explained
- Electrical system: Fault finding and repairs
- Pass the MOT: Step-by-step test checks
- Engine: Tune-up, minor and major repairs
- Filters and fluids: Checking and renewal
- Wiring diagrams: Easy-to-follow layout
- Braking system:Safety checks and repairs
- Fully indexed
Saloon and Estate including special/limited editions
- Petrol Engines:1.8 litre (1781cc), 2.0 litre (1984cc) and 2.3 litre (2309cc)
- Turbo-Diesel Engines: 1.9 litre (1896cc) and 2.5 litre (2460cc)
Does NOT cover V6 engine, Quattro, S4 or S6.
|Table of Contents|
- LIVING WITH YOUR Audi 100 / A6
- Roadside repairs
If your car won’t start | Jump starting | Wheel changing | Identifying leaks | Towing
- Weekly checks
Check points | Engine oil level | Coolant level | Brake fluid level | Screen washer fluid level | Wiper blades | Battery | Tyre condition and pressure | Electrical systems
- Lubricants and fluids
- Capacities and tyre pressures
- Routine maintenance and servicing
Maintenance schedule | Maintenance procedures
- REPAIRS & OVERHAUL
- Engine and associated systems
Engine in-car repair procedures
| Engine removal and overhaul procedures
| Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
| Engine fuel systems
| Emision control and exhaust systems
| Starting and charging systems
| Ignition systems
| Pre-heating system for diesel engine models
Clutch | Manual Transmission | Automatic Transmission | Driveshafts
- Brakes and suspension
Braking system | Suspension and steering
- Body equipment
Bodywork and fittings | Body electrical systems
- Wiring diagrams
- Dimensions and weights
- Conversion factors
- Buying spare parts
- Vehicle identification numbers
- General repair procedures
- Jacking and vehicle support
- Tools and Working facilites
- MOT test checks
- Fault finding
- Glossary of technical terms
Other for Sale
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Four Mercedes-Benz SLS AMGs appeared on the screen. Red, gorgeous and iconic. "Which one's real?
Wed, 08 Feb 2012 00:00:00 -0800
Toyota is releasing a back-to-basics version of its GT 86 in April, specifically for the Japanese aftermarket tuning scene. The RC version is intended to be a blank canvas for customers to modify and customize according to their preferences. So wing mirrors, door handles and front and rear bumpers are unpainted, and front foglamps, tailgate lamp, intake manifold cover, stereo and speakers are all removed.
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Renault today whisked the covers off the new Captur concept car. It’s a compact SUV akin to alliance partner Nissan’s Juke – and the Renault Captur will be the French brand’s star at the 2011 Geneva motor show in March. It’s certainly a welcome look at a clean-sheet proposal for an SUV.